What are the unleaked songs/demos you crave the most?

From the demos I know of, I wanna hear:

Just A Dream - Like A Prayer demo Madonna Vocal Demo

Get Over - Like A Prayer/IC demo Madonna Vocal Demo

Something's Coming Over - Pettibone's Secret

Hollywood - Pre American Life Demo 2000........apparently there's an even older version

Can't You See My Mind - Die Another Day Demo

Even The Devil Wouldn't Recognise You - Pre- Confessions Demo

Kids - MDNA Demo Madonna Vocal

- LIVE

You'll See - DWT Soundboard

- REMIXES

Be Careful - Remixes by Victor Calderone and I think a few more

Don't Tell Me - by Groove Armada Mix and DJ Premier

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, ShantiAshtangi said:

I’d love to hear all the ROL-tracks she worked on with Pat Leonard. Leonard is credited as a co-producer for TPOGB but all we have is the Rick Nowells demo and the final version.  There needs to be a version produced by Leonard shortly before Orbit took over. 

Just because Patrick was a songwriter, doesn't necessarily mean he recorded a demo.

Maybe at that time Madonna and Patrick wrote the music and then Madonna did a demo with Rick.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:26 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Studio versions of the live Emmy and the Emmys cd First Time out of Manhattan

Deeper & Deeper - "Alternate Version"  Alternate version without latin guitar break and alternate lyrics at the end.

Why's It So Hard - "Jamaican Version" - Alternate version featuring They Jamiki, a male Jamaican rapper that Madonna and Shep met during the Erotica recording sessions

Wait what is this Madonna performed Deeper & Deeper at the Emmys?

2 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just wait till October sis ????

I’ve been waiting for it. I have always been waiting for it. I’m attracted to danger, I Crave it. Don’t we all want what we know is not good for us, what we know might break us in the end. And yet we fly towards it, always wanting the thing we cannot have…..

MY CRAVINGS GET DANGEROUS :Madonna009:

Just a Dream with Madonna's vocals 

Run - Finished version from Music sessions. I know we have the Demo but would love to hear the vocals more upfront in the mix

Sasha demo - from Music sessions  - Wonder if there is another version to the demo we have with vocals - I read she started work on it but never got it finished 

You'll See - Soundboard from drowned world 

Rain tapes in better quality from Erotica outtakes 

Studio version of Between The Bars

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Just because Patrick was a songwriter, doesn't necessarily mean he recorded a demo.

Maybe at that time Madonna and Patrick wrote the music and then Madonna did a demo with Rick.

But Pat did NOT co-write TPOGB, it was solely written by Madonna and Rick Nowels. Pat does have a production credit on TPOGB so he must have been involved at some point between the demo we have and the final version. 

36 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Just a Dream with Madonna's vocals 

Run - Finished version from Music sessions. I know we have the Demo but would love to hear the vocals more upfront in the mix

Sasha demo - from Music sessions  - Wonder if there is another version to the demo we have with vocals - I read she started work on it but never got it finished 

You'll See - Soundboard from drowned world 

Rain tapes in better quality from Erotica outtakes 

Studio version of Between The Bars

Just A Dream would be a dream come true. It’s such a great song. I can understand why she didn’t include it on the record as it’s quite similar to Til Death Do Us Part lyric-wise. But it’s and outstanding song. 

Regarding Run, don’t we have the final version? 

And I do agree on a soundboard version of You‘ll see. 

1 hour ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

But Pat did NOT co-write TPOGB, it was solely written by Madonna and Rick Nowels. Pat does have a production credit on TPOGB so he must have been involved at some point between the demo we have and the final version. 

Oh, yeah. Then there is no demo by Patrick. 

Basically, there is a demo by Rick. And, after that, a finished version by Orbit and Leonard. Both producers were working on the same version. 

I assume that you think if a song is co-produced by different producers, it means there are different versions by each producer. That isn't a case really.

Leonard's production credits on ROL are pretty much related to orchestral elements.

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

If I’m not mistaken, Pat was responsible for the orchestral arrangement.

Agree.

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Wait what is this Madonna performed Deeper & Deeper at the Emmys?

You misunderstood.