What are the unleaked songs/demos you crave the most?

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Wait what is this Madonna performed Deeper & Deeper at the Emmys?

16 minutes ago, Justice said:

You misunderstood. 

No, she didn't perform Deeper and Deeper..... She actually performed Erotica at the 1993 Daytime Emmy Awards. It was just after Susan Lucci's lost her nomination for the fourteenth time. Carrie Ann Inaba descended down a 50ft Emmy Statue. Pat Sajak was seen enjoying the performance just a bit too much and instead of ending the song with "eroti....ca," Madonna ended it with "I'm not your bitch" as a teaser for what would eventually become Human Nature. 

3 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

No, she didn't perform Deeper and Deeper..... She actually performed Erotica at the 1993 Daytime Emmy Awards. It was just after Susan Lucci's lost her nomination for the fourteenth time. Carrie Ann Inaba descended down a 50ft Emmy Statue. Pat Sajak was seen enjoying the performance just a bit too much and instead of ending the song with "eroti....ca," Madonna ended it with "I'm not your bitch" as a teaser for what would eventually become Human Nature. 

I've been dying to see this footage for ages. Unfortunately, it was all stored at The World Trade Center :/ 

4 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

I am reading about this for the first time. 

Did she perform during the actual awards show or after?

There is no source.

43 minutes ago, Justice said:

Oh, yeah. Then there is no demo by Patrick. 

Basically, there is a demo by Rick. And, after that, a finished version by Orbit and Leonard. Both producers were working on the same version. 

I assume that you think if a song is co-produced by different producers, it means there are different versions by each producer. That isn't a case really.

Leonard's production credits on ROL are pretty much related to orchestral elements.

But Orbit and Leonard have not worked on the songs at the same time. Madonna used Leonard as a producer first and then quickly changed her mind and chose Orbit as the producer. Orbit kept some of Leonard‘s production on some songs and these are the ones where he gets a credit as a co-producer. There is a certain sound in Frozen for example that is well audible at the very end of the album version that is already present in Leonard‘s demo. The string arrangement, however, is not yet present on the demos that have leaked some time ago. And nothing from the demo of TPOGB had been kept for the final version. So whatever Leonard has done to that song was done before Orbit was hired so there needs to be a version that is closer to the final album version than the demo we know. 
So obviously there have to be versions of songs produced by Leonard after the demos we know and before Orbit took over. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:17 PM, ShantiAshtangi said:

But Orbit and Leonard have not worked on the songs at the same time. Madonna used Leonard as a producer first and then quickly changed her mind and chose Orbit as the producer. Orbit kept some of Leonard‘s production on some songs and these are the ones where he gets a credit as a co-producer. There is a certain sound in Frozen for example that is well audible at the very end of the album version that is already present in Leonard‘s demo. The string arrangement, however, is not yet present on the demos that have leaked some time ago. And nothing from the demo of TPOGB had been kept for the final version. So whatever Leonard has done to that song was done before Orbit was hired so there needs to be a version that is closer to the final album version than the demo we know. 
So obviously there have to be versions of songs produced by Leonard after the demos we know and before Orbit took over. 

Leonard demos:

5884434506_2a184cca96_o.jpg

BC: After all the '80s pop, the rock of Like a Prayer, the '30s ditties — how at ease were you with Ray of Light, another right turn for Madonna on which you worked?

PL: We went to Florida to write those songs. She and I were in touch, and we hadn’t been in touch for a long time. I recently found the letters that went between us before we started work, where we decided to do this again. These letters say a lot about the decision process. It’s, “Oh, yeah, we wrote some really good songs together, let’s do it again.” [Laughs]

She did give me some direction early on. For “Frozen,” she said, “I would like something that’s The English Patient meets Nine Inch Nails.” We’d done the demos in Florida, which were quite different than what the record ended up because of William Orbit — who did genius work — but it was exotic, maybe not electronic necessarily, but maybe more exotic ... we had chant samples and were really planning on going for it in some crazy way, and then William came along and she wrote me and then we spoke and she was very generous about saying, “Is it okay if I do this, because I think he’s brilliant and I think it’s a good idea.” In the way these things go, all I could do was be supportive and as it turns out, I’m very glad I was.

But the demos for that record are fun, like for “Skin” and “Sky Fits Heaven” — they’re so bizarre! And I’ve never even heard of anyone having them.

I had a terrifying experience. When we were leaving Miami, having written them, I had a cassette that just said “M” on it and I had a rental car and when I returned the car, I left the tape in it. When I got on the plane, I thought, “Oh, my God ... I just left seven new Madonna songs on a cassette in a rental car ...” but they never turned up. So someone took that cassette outta there and they threw it away. [Laughs]

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2017/08/patrick-leonard-part-2-dont-underestimate-their-point-of-view.html

32 minutes ago, Maddyone said:

Leonard demos:

5884434506_2a184cca96_o.jpg

BC: After all the '80s pop, the rock of Like a Prayer, the '30s ditties — how at ease were you with Ray of Light, another right turn for Madonna on which you worked?

PL: We went to Florida to write those songs. She and I were in touch, and we hadn’t been in touch for a long time. I recently found the letters that went between us before we started work, where we decided to do this again. These letters say a lot about the decision process. It’s, “Oh, yeah, we wrote some really good songs together, let’s do it again.” [Laughs]

She did give me some direction early on. For “Frozen,” she said, “I would like something that’s The English Patient meets Nine Inch Nails.” We’d done the demos in Florida, which were quite different than what the record ended up because of William Orbit — who did genius work — but it was exotic, maybe not electronic necessarily, but maybe more exotic ... we had chant samples and were really planning on going for it in some crazy way, and then William came along and she wrote me and then we spoke and she was very generous about saying, “Is it okay if I do this, because I think he’s brilliant and I think it’s a good idea.” In the way these things go, all I could do was be supportive and as it turns out, I’m very glad I was.

But the demos for that record are fun, like for “Skin” and “Sky Fits Heaven” — they’re so bizarre! And I’ve never even heard of anyone having them.

I had a terrifying experience. When we were leaving Miami, having written them, I had a cassette that just said “M” on it and I had a rental car and when I returned the car, I left the tape in it. When I got on the plane, I thought, “Oh, my God ... I just left seven new Madonna songs on a cassette in a rental car ...” but they never turned up. So someone took that cassette outta there and they threw it away. [Laughs]

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2017/08/patrick-leonard-part-2-dont-underestimate-their-point-of-view.html

They already are available. Check the audio thread on this website or Youtube.