Madonna Needs A New WEBSITE

Lucky90210

Don't you agree that she should have a major website update? The technology has advanced so much since she last did it that it looks dated now in comparison to other artists like JLO and Beyonce for example. All that heavy black must go in my opinion. A bright, dynamic interactive site would be great.

2 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

Don't you agree that she should have a major website update? The technology has advanced so much since she last did it that it looks dated now in comparison to other artists like JLO and Beyonce for example. All that heavy black must go in my opinion. A bright, dynamic interactive site would be great.

As far as I know, she used exactly the same design that she already had since the end of 2014 when Rebel Heart pre-orders started. Or maybe early 2015, but nothing changed since then. 

her website is bloated and clunky, does ICON still work or exsist?

So many empty promisies, like the digital archive of the icon magazines, the app for your cell phone etc, what a waste,

coming from a woman who knew how to market herself for most of her career i'm very disappointed, was it this bad 10 years ago? 

8 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

So many empty promisies, like the digital archive of the icon magazines, the app for your cell phone etc, what a waste,

coming from a woman who knew how to market herself for most of her career i'm very disappointed, was it this bad 10 years ago? 

I wasn’t aware of any of these promises. But then I’m not an icon member. Did Madonna herself make any of these promises? 
10 years ago social media didn’t have the dominance it has now. 
Not really interested in downloading yet another app. Didn’t know she even had one. 

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Almost everything about her went to shit after she departed from Warner.

checked out her website and yes, an update a complete re-design is needed. She's a visual artist after all.. stylish and fun! The launch of madonnacom was a big deal back in the day, there was a court case over the domain name even.