Kylie Minogue ~ Marry The Night (Re-Imagined)

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yikes.... I love both of them and the original song... but I hate this. Hopefully the new version has some better stuff coming. 

I prefer listening to the mashup one I posted. The original kind of sounds unfinished. Really craved those awesome backing vocals Gaga put into the original. Felt a bit stripped kinda like Cher’s ABBA recordings. The only way I made those  enjoyable was to insert backing vocals from the Mamma Mia movie versions lol

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

I prefer listening to the mashup one I posted. The original kind of sounds unfinished. Really craved those awesome backing vocals Gaga put into the original. Felt a bit stripped kinda like Cher’s ABBA recordings. The only way I made those  enjoyable was to insert backing vocals from the Mamma Mia movie versions lol

Damn, u be putting in work... I'd just pull up some ABBA and live out the real fantasy. 

3 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

IF KYLIE DID THIS COVER I WANT A FULL BORN THIS WAY COVER BY MADONNA NOW BITCHES!!!!! :Madonna001: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: IT WOULD BE THE MELTDOWN OF THE YEAR FOR THIS FANDOM SINCE THE LONG WAIT FOR THE MADAME X TOUR DVD!!! :Madonna017:

Orville Peck is doing that one so no luck

https://www.nme.com/news/music/listen-to-orville-pecks-country-road-version-of-lady-gagas-born-this-way-2958125