Kylie Minogue ~ Marry The Night (Re-Imagined)

4 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

IF KYLIE DID THIS COVER I WANT A FULL BORN THIS WAY COVER BY MADONNA NOW BITCHES!!!!! :Madonna001: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: IT WOULD BE THE MELTDOWN OF THE YEAR FOR THIS FANDOM SINCE THE LONG WAIT FOR THE MADAME X TOUR DVD!!! :Madonna017:

That would be fucking great.

I've never been that much of a fan of Marry the night. I like Kylie version

On 6/11/2021 at 2:59 PM, Andymad said:

I prefer listening to the mashup one I posted. The original kind of sounds unfinished. Really craved those awesome backing vocals Gaga put into the original. Felt a bit stripped kinda like Cher’s ABBA recordings. The only way I made those  enjoyable was to insert backing vocals from the Mamma Mia movie versions lol

Is there a chance you could uploads those?

7 hours ago, drcosmonauta said:

I think this feud with gaga is something so 2012.
Madonna collaborated with Dua Lipa on a remix without anyone waiting. It would be interesting to end this "fight"

What fight? My  opinion was about madonna, not Gaga or the so called feud between them (wich I never found amusing (the feud)).

Yes, would be amazing a duet with Gaga (just to shut up some "Rebel Asses"), or Kylie (just because I like them both)...but honestly it wont happen, they sing better and have better voice than Madonna. (and by the way, what I said doesnt mean I consider Madonna a bad one). And those duets wont happen.  Sorry, not sorry. 

5 hours ago, emanon said:

Yes, would be amazing a duet with Gaga (just to shut up some "Rebel Asses"), or Kylie (just because I like them both)...but honestly it wont happen, they sing better and have better voice than Madonna. (and by the way, what I said doesnt mean I consider Madonna a bad one). And those duets wont happen.  Sorry, not sorry. 

Kylie has a better voice than Madonna? In what universe? :)