Madame X Tour Opening Night: "The Show Isn't Finished"

eXtremeOccident

On 7/13/2021 at 11:43 PM, Humanfly said:

Face it. The tour was a complete and utter failure. There is zero hate in that and I also love the show too. But the tour was a failure and a slap in the face to every single fan who bought a ticket 

What dates did you go? I'm glad you loved the show but to call it a failure??? It was a sell out and every one of us would do it again. 

I dont care about the cost of fking tour books. :lol: If you think this show was a failure, why even be excited to watch it or talk about it. People were gagging for tickets when it went on sale. To be in a theatre with her is worth that money. Jesus you pay that to see Usher or some shite in Vegas. 

Plus 'the show isnt finished'... You dont know what she had planned after when it moved to arenas in other areas.

Maybe that will be in the doc. Stop being so negative. You know her show couldnt fit in many theatres and the backstage/understage was limited. She did as best she could!  

3 hours ago, scallywally said:

What dates did you go? I'm glad you loved the show but to call it a failure??? It was a sell out and every one of us would do it again. 

I dont care about the cost of fking tour books. :lol: If you think this show was a failure, why even be excited to watch it or talk about it. People were gagging for tickets when it went on sale. To be in a theatre with her is worth that money. Jesus you pay that to see Usher or some shite in Vegas. 

Plus 'the show isnt finished'... You dont know what she had planned after when it moved to arenas in other areas.

Maybe that will be in the doc. Stop being so negative. You know her show couldnt fit in many theatres and the backstage/understage was limited. She did as best she could!  

Okay first of all, thank you for the reply!

i am sorry for what I posted. I don’t really mean it. I was just upset about something else I am sure. Anyway I attended the vegas shows and I got lucky and every single one of my shows happened! 

the only reason I was dramatically calling it a failure was the fact that so much of it was cancelled, and it was just a nightmare for everyone. So much so that even when things went right. Everything was clouded with negativity. Because of cancellations, because at the end of the day a lot of the fans are spending money and traveling and some of us don’t have the luxury or unlimited finances. Idk. It is very complicated. At least we can look forward to the feature lengthconcert film that should be close to mAdonnas intended vision, and we can enjoy it with fresh perspective of October 2021!!! Much luv, Mark H

• 2 months later...

M saying what she did on the first night ties into what she said towards the end. I cant say more. Call me full of bull, it doesnt bother me because I know what I know and cant write it on forums its unfair and someone might lose their job and id lose a friend. 

Dont call her full of crap, she wasnt lying. There was a LOT more planned, but injuries and covid what do you expect? The rest was sadly cancelled.  

I wish fans stopped moaning about things they dont know about. There are many ways to find out the truth or contact her team. @Shofulwill back me up before you all scream at me.