Erin Wilson Writing Screenplay

Shoful

I'm so very worried about this whole thing. It's a bad idea and I can't believe how she can't see that. She already has a TERRIBLE luck with movies that Avengers: Endgame could have her name attached as a producer and it would tank just because everyone will antagonize the movie for her name, and she's making an autobiography that she writes and directs?

She has the right to tell her story, but I don't see all these elements together will have any criticism or anyone from the general public to watch it without being completely biased against her.

47 minutes ago, Enrico said:

BTW, it's day 1 and Erin already has that Diablo expression  :laughing:

This !!!!

I don't know, something is noy working eveytime she works on the screenplay with a woman for this biopic, it seems she immediately turns on a strange mood attitude, being funny all the time but trying to hijack the whole attention and trying to make a fool of the writter lol. As a result both Diablo and Erin looks totally lost and eaten alive, trying to smile but you can feel the fear from miles away. I understand she wants tye writer to be a woman to feel her posistion as a woman in the hard world of entertaining and show business but something is just  not working, it's like she immediately doesn't want to let the other woman be in charge of writting her life. It's so funny to watch. As soon the video with Erin started it was the Diablo play all over again and M was in that Master/slave pilot once again. It makes me laugh so hard for real ??? in the end she should write the screenplay by herself (which she already does by the way because she would never allow Diablo to write a singe line by herself...) and make the correction with a male writter, someone who impress her and with who she will put herself in the position of a student who learn from her teacher. The issue with those female writters she's working with is that you can feel by her attitude she's not impressed a bit by them or their work, and M needs to be impressed to work with someone. 

Y'all have the shortest memories! Before everyone goes down fantasy rabbit holes again, a reminder on the situation with Diablo in the article below...

https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic-diablo-cody-didnt-quit/

Also, isn't the whole point of the biopic thread to.... nevermind...

Edited by Bjonkers (see edit history)

I mean, I really think Madonna and cinema will never work and that this movie will end up being a self pity propaganda but you guys are reading too much into a 2 min video worth of interaction to say anything about their behaviour working together. They are clearly very much aware it's being filming, they're not working.

6 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

I mean, I really think Madonna and cinema will never work and that this movie will end up being a self pity propaganda but you guys are reading too much into a 2 min video worth of interaction to say anything about their behaviour working together. They are clearly very much aware it's being filming, they're not working.

Yes, I think they are playing things up to make it more entertaining for people on Instagram. If they showed themselves actually working it would be boring for most people. 

Madonna has never been s self pitying person. Almost the opposite. People see her as too strong with no feelings. To get people to sympathize with her character they need to show some vulnerability. 

On 6/11/2021 at 8:30 PM, Glindathegood said:

She wrote the screenplay with the Girl on the Train.  She’s known for doing adapted screenplays from other sources like books. So she is probably just revising the original script not starting over from scratch. 

That is disheartening. The Girl on the Train movie was received poorly both critically snd commercially. I saw it and I was not impressed with neither the script, the acting or the directing. 

6 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

That is disheartening. The Girl on the Train movie was received poorly both critically snd commercially. I saw it and I was not impressed with neither the script, the acting or the directing. 

The book was overrated, dont worry about her being part of the script, she might not have that much input and shes not that bad. The film, acting and directing, she didnt do all that with girl on the train.  It just wasnt very interesting.