Madame X ~ 2nd Anniversary

Shoful

From Madonna's FB

June 14, 2019 – The ‘Madame X’ album is out! Madonna’s 14th studio album features 4 singles ("Medellín", "Crave", "I Rise" and "I Don't Search I Find"), which will all later reach the #1 spot on Billboard’s Dance Club Play chart. Two years after its release, which Madame X track is your favorite?

It was the first era I fully experienced in real life since my fandom began in 2015/2016. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go the tour...

Fingers crossed, she will go on tour with her next album and I can't wait to see the Madame X Tour.

I remember getting goosebumps when I first heard her vocals in Medellin in April 2019.

Props to the visuals.

I dont like the mx trailer. It teased such a mysterious persona i got excited for the journey and to think we would discover everything soon, but at the end there is no secret just super weird stuff going around. 

Like „hey guys i got a super mysterious idea: lets slice up a salami and squeeze it into a watermelon while I‘m crying over my new born Glove puppet made of crystal and mustard.“…super mysterious and exciting right?

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

The album was a little bit of a disappointment for me but I was so excited for the tour. I had to end up selling my tickets for medical reasons. But the album has some great highlights:

Medellín 

God Control 

Crave

Crazy 

Faz Gostoso 

Bitch I'm Loca 

IDSIF

I hope you feel better now ♥️ 

I love the songs and im excited about the tour. Wow even after 2 years.

i got to see her with my mom in lisbon. Just as we did together in 2012 when i was 17years old and to young to gonon my own to berlin. We spenr 11 hours wairing in line ?

madame X was mire comfortable with aperol in a restaurant next to the theater before the show started. During the show my mum felt asleep in some moments but she said she enjoyed it and so did i of course.

It’s been one of her most odd eras ...with many ups and downs.  MX hasn’t been my favorite album and yet, like with every era and album, there is always something to love and appreciate. The videos have been especially magnificent. As for the songs, I especially loved Medellin , IDSIF, and God Control. In the end, and years down the line, I think MX will be timeless for just how creative and different it was and how she tried to go a theatre route for the tour. She continues to have guts like no other whether she is successful or not. I love that.