Madame X Tour What if THIS was the reason why we have to wait so long for the film release...

YourInnerIsland

When she revealed that the film would (finally) be available in October, I kinda boycotted her and I was mad 'cause I didn't understand why this much wait. But knowing what's going on in the World right now, I realized that she may be waiting for the moment cinemas would reopen to present the Madame X Tour film on theaters before its release on streaming...
May be a one night only, on lots of cinemas in selected countries like the ones she visited for the tour. It would be a nice event and a good way to promote the film. She could attend one of these premieres and give us another classic look like the Marlene Dietrich one she wore for MDNA World Tour in 2013...

What do you think?

Piggybacking on @Overloaded ... Also fall is when things are gonna start getting more complicated again with Coronavirus (In the U.S. at least). People who have been vaccinated are going to probably have to start getting boosters... cold season in the U.S. will start, and we will probably see the unvaccinated populations experience an outbreak of sorts especially with the new Indian Variant becoming the dominant strain. More deadly and more contagious. 

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Piggybacking on @Overloaded ... Also fall is when things are gonna start getting more complicated again with Coronavirus (In the U.S. at least). People who have been vaccinated are going to probably have to start getting boosters... cold season in the U.S. will start, and we will probably see the unvaccinated populations experience an outbreak of sorts especially with the new Indian Variant becoming the dominant strain. More deadly and more contagious. 

That would be the worst scenario possible... I won't take it if it happens here in France.

She's just following the "Rebel Heart" route:

- Album: April 2015

- Live Album: September 2017 - 2 years and a half later

"Madame X":

- Album: June 2019

- Live Album: September/October 2021

I know it feels like we're been waiting for it forever, but for the "Rebel Heart Tour" we had a similar timeline.

Why would this be in theaters? Usually it's on something like HBO or Showtime. Besides the show wasn't like that great for to have an actual theatrical release. I mean not even I'm going to tell you a secret had a theatrical release oh, and that was like the second part to truth or dare but twenty-some years later. I think it just was on MTV before the album/docu came out to purchase. Hell she also had Confessions so she was able to pull all that, plus a half finished musical right out of her ass in 1 years time. She still has the same working speed and ethics in her but her biopic seems to be going nowhere fast and she's ONLY working on small little projects like being in Snoops video, or the Dua Lippa collab, but that's the main juice of it and I thought her contract said she needed to release an album or be working on one every 2 yrs. I'd rather her new album to be in the biopic film with unreleased demos and remakes of some older songs thrown in for showing her working in the studio scenes and we aren't even 100% who's playing her but its last time heard between 2 girls (though Paris Jackson was my choice), and I guess either she's keeping it M really on the DL or I dont know but it's getting annoying!

And fans that may not have seen it are saying its a shit show anyway? If youre not interested why complain about the delay? PS it was an amazing show. I dont know if theyll capture the magic. The whole venue felt like you were in it. All lit up, even the roof had projections. It would take time to capture that. Let her off. 

Streaming platforms have very busy schedules, planned with years of anticipation in some cases.

If they're going to include one more original to their catalog, they need to find the correct spot in their calendar that doesn't overshadow other titles (or vice versa). And I think that's the only reason why it's taking her so long to premiere it. There are marketing and business contracts that need to be respected.

Even if she had the film ready, she depends on the platform times to release it. 

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

Streaming platforms have very busy schedules, planned with years of anticipation in some cases.

If they're going to include one more original to their catalog, they need to find the correct spot in their calendar that doesn't overshadow other titles (or vice versa). And I think that's the only reason why it's taking her so long to premiere it. There are marketing and business contracts that need to be respected.

Even if she had the film ready, she depends on the platform times to release it. 

Yes, I agree with you.  But it could be put on Amazon as pay per view. I wonder if her new PR company/management have been getting the best deal. 

7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Yes, I agree with you.  But it could be put on Amazon as pay per view. I wonder if her new PR company/management have been getting the best deal. 

If I remember right, some months ago a member of her team said that it will premiere on Netflix. Then changed the text where he said that. But now we have confirmation that it's going to be available on streaming, so I don't think that they're changing their plans to go for the PPV route. It's not as attractive as the check they will receive from any streaming platform.

• 2 weeks later...