POLL: Madonna The Show Girl In Vegas?

Voguerista

Do you like the thought of Madonna doing a Vegas Show instead of touring??  

58 members voted

1. 1. Do you like the thought of Madonna doing a Vegas Show instead of touring??

• YES!! Please explain.
    • NO!! Please explain.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:45 AM, louis.exe said:

I'd love a vegas show but I would still like her to tour as well 

She could still go to other countries. After he hip replacement, I don't see her wanting to or being able to do the same type of show she used to. Madonna is not the touring force she once was. This is probably due to her touring so often, her public image, and being so damn late for so many shows, which didn't start with the last tour. In order to drum up some interest again she really does need to do a Greatest Hits tour and I think even she realizes this. It's a surefire way to get asses in seats. I think she'd be able to dismiss claims that she's become a nostalgia act by saying that it's a celebration of her career like the biopic (if it ever comes out)  - a sort of promotion for that. Madonna will do what she needs to do in order for it to be a success.  She did that with the Reinvention Tour after American Life went tits up.  She knew that she had to bring back the hits in order to fill seats.  They promoted it as such with posters saying "Vogue", "Like a Prayer", "Like a Virgin" and so on.  It wasn't promoted as the American Life tour. It's not beneath her to do a Greatest Hits tour (with a much catchier title) is all I'm saying.

On 6/15/2021 at 4:51 AM, luluthecat said:

I voted not as she hates Vegas, and I doubt she'd want to stay in one place for months. It would make more sense for her to do an extended residency show in New York or London.

She hated London, ABBA, and Oprah Winfrey once upon a time too, and look what happened.

Imagine the Madame X Tour fiasco but in Vegas. No, thank you. Mark my words that it would be so low budget and she wouldn’t have a heart in it, too many cancellations and tardiness and the same hits over and over, not to mention the whole thing being inaccessible to millions of fans outside of the US.

I’d much rather she does separate shows where she re-invents herself in each city she visits every once in a while than a residency in Vegas where it’s all more of the same mediocre thing.