Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my energy about this teasing: I spent all night waitin’ up. This gon’ be the last night I wait up for you. Its been a long time waking up. Used to think that I was not enough for you. Now I see that I’m just way too much

but if you think I’ve been foolish and only fool me once then it’s a shame on you. … You drivin me crazy. Voce em pour teu loca

hmmm maybe something related to the pride performance? I don't think anything from Madame X is coming, it's too late now, and nothing new either with the MX DVD in the way, it wouldn't make sense. So I don't know, pride performance is my biggest best for now. :Madonna038:

Probably something related to Pride. Maybe not a performance, but some kind of artsy video or documentary.

I am not sure what Kendall Werts exactly does. He appears to be a manager and works in fashion. One site claimed he "specialized in helping artists tell their stories". Whatever that means. So, a documentary about Madonna and her relationship with gay community is possible. Although, I wouldn't understand hype from people who are involved in that. That isn't exciting. 

If it is related to MDNA Skin or some new product, or some fashion thing, it wouldn't be exciting.

It also doesn't make sense to hype Madame X tour that way.

Also, if it is her boyfriend's new song with Madonna on it, then why making such a big deal if she is just a feature.

I was scout for some project that was pitched to Guy last week. He didn't wanted to go with my style and  they went in a different direction. But this was something projected to be for August and I don't think they will make such a fuzz about it.

But also the original concept was far more interesting and detailed than what he wanted, so it might have something to do with what he wanted at the end.

4 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I was scout for some project that was pitched to Guy last week. He didn't wanted to go with my style and I they went in a different direction. But this was something projected to be for August and I don't think they will make such a fuzz about it.

But also the original concept was far more interesting and detailed than what he wanted, so it might have something to do with what he wanted at the end.

Wait what!???? You may spill more deets to me via DM :drama:

23 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I was scout for some project that was pitched to Guy last week. He didn't wanted to go with my style and I they went in a different direction. But this was something projected to be for August and I don't think they will make such a fuzz about it.

This sounds like a case for Jessica Fletcher!

angela-lansbury-jessica-fletcher.jpg?cro

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna PRIDE 2021
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic