Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wishful thinking! A remix album would be so nice right now and everybody is in the mood to get out in the streets and dance! We are all healing after a year of shared isolation, uncertainty, anxiety, loss and hope. It would go well with the Madame X dvd and would make all queer folks loud, proud and flirty!

We all know she's a rehearsal freak and she's been hanging out in northern Michigan, riding her bike around NYC, and visiting art museums. I highly doubt there's a performance planned. 

Maybe something to do with whatever she shot recently? A Pride song would be nice (and nothing like the quality of I Rise). 

I think she has prepared something longer ago than we think. There has been several times she got in total look and went out and we never knew what it was for ; the night she was dressed in all black with pink hair driving her car in LA, when she was with long blond hair with those printed shorts and she was on a set (btw the eyes screen cap she and Ricardo have posted seem to come from that "shoot"). She had also been seen in studio with TheWeekend producer and we still don't know what it was for (some assumed at first it could be for Malik but the tracks Malik released were nit produced by that producer and the 80's synths style of TheWeekend is absolutely not the kind of music Malik makes (he makes trap). Then she followed the producer Dev Hynes and has been see with him few days later (The guy also produced 80's synths inspired music...). Too much has been happening in the background lately so i believe everything will make sense on the 24th. I guess we will be like "Oohhh so the red hair shootibg was for that scene" or "ok so that part is prodcued by Dev Hynes" etc...  

10 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I think she has prepared something longer ago than we think. There has been several times she got in total look and went out and we never knew what it was for ; the night she was dressed in all black with pink hair driving her car in LA, when she was with long blond hair with those printed shorts and she was on a set (btw the eyes screen cap she and Ricardo have posted seem to come from that "shoot"). She had also been seen in studio with TheWeekend producer and we still don't know what it was for (some assumed at first it could be for Malik but the tracks Malik released were nit produced by that producer and the 80's synths style of TheWeekend is absolutely not the kind of music Malik makes (he makes trap). Then she followed the producer Dev Hynes and has been see with him few days later (The guy also produced 80's synths inspired music...). Too much has been happening in the background lately so i believe everything will make sense on the 24th. I guess we will be like "Oohhh so the red hair shootibg was for that scene" or "ok so that part is prodcued by Dev Hynes" etc...  

thats too good to be true. You should put a trigger warning at the beginning of that text, so people dont get their hopes up too high ?

24 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

thats too good to be true. You should put a trigger warning at the beginning of that text, so people dont get their hopes up too high ?

I believe the hype is for something very good this time, i mean reposting things like "y'all not ready for what will come", it cannot be for a new skin roller, well i hope lol.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic