Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

18 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Why hasn't anyone suggested maybe it's a new song (and maybe video too) called "Boom" with remixes by Kaytranada, Honey Dijon, Misshapes, Eli Escobar.  Feels like that's what the teases are pointing towards -- to me, at least.  

Good point! Boom doesn’t seem to mean anything, so perhaps it’s the title of a new track. 

BOOM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xavier said:

Why would she put outGod Control remixes 2 later. Lol

Maybe they planned to release them last year and then COVID happened?

A good reason to release the EP now would be so it can chart on the Dance Club Songs chart but it hasn't been updated since March 2020..

Edited by RayofPrayers (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Shit that's true. I remember that. They said she did record it, no? 

If I remember correctly Guetta gave an interview recently where he talked about meeting with M regarding a collab, (which never happened as confirmed by him) and apparently at the dinner she said she's not going to work with him because he's a scorpio :lol:

31 minutes ago, RayofPrayers said:

Maybe they planned to release them last year and then COVID happened?

A good reason to release the EP now would be so it can chart on the Dance Club Songs chart but it hasn't been updated since March 2020..

Well if an EP is involved then would make sense, but on song I don’t think so. I mean she’s promoting it like it’s a big deal what ever it is, which is why I feel it must be more that one song remixed.

There must be some new music involved, even just one track. The way they all hype it, it cannot be only for some remixes of old tracks. I really do believe she will  premiere and perform a new single, maybe alongside with a few new remixes of some Confessions era tracks if the new song is disco influenced to create a cohesive set for the gig.

8 minutes ago, Fighter said:

that sounds like the album version from back in the day just edited...

Hmmm it is remixed, in a subtle way but remixed though, especially the beat at the end. Some people say it sounds like a remix Eli Escobar could do, it fits his style (one of the people mentionned in the teaser). I don't know, all we can do is speculate at this point. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic