rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From "insider":

"You're in for a treat. She gave her heart to keep it secret. Most people of her circle don't even know exactly what will happen. Only the people who are involved are in the know. I'm not gonna hang around acting like i know and all. Sure i have a few extra info but i don't know exactly what i will hear and see. From what i know, all i can say is get your dancing shoes ready!"

I don't know about you, but this doesn't scream "new music". Probably just a show with dance music. 

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

From "insider":

"You're in for a treat. She gave her heart to keep it secret. Most people of her circle don't even know exactly what will happen. Only the people who are involved are in the know. I'm not gonna hang around acting like i know and all. Sure i have a few extra info but i don't know exactly what i will hear and see. From what i know, all i can say is get your dancing shoes ready!"

:Madonna007:

18 minutes ago, CandyPerfumeBoy said:

I follow this guy on IG and he generally has the inside scoop. He just posted pics of Le Bain, the rooftop club at The Standard hotel in NYC. I bet she’s hosting a party/maybe performing there?

https://instagram.com/mikekillmon

isn't this where Bitch I'm Madonna was filmed in 2015?

There was a post on her Twitter saying it’s been five years since the Bitch I’m Madonna video and who would we like to have seen feature in the video.

I’m banking on some sort of party in the place where the video was shot ... a recreation of sorts. A short hits set with a bunch of her songs throughout the ages 

Mother & Father

Bitch I’m Madonna 

God Control

Future Lovers

like .... a disco Tears Of A Clown with remixes of old songs. Maybe even a new one and some special guest appearances.

maybe a digital EP of the remixes as a cute profile raiser before the Madame X tour is released. Very like Duas Club Future Nostalgia.

I think this feels like the just the right amount of optimism and realism. No new album or anything like that. 

Wouldn’t that be just brilliant. A real fun non heavy moment of celebration that chimes nicely with fans and the GP leading into a couple of years of pure Madonna nostalgia and getting the GP on board before the biopic. 

Here is hoping. 

33 minutes ago, CandyPerfumeBoy said:

I follow this guy on IG and he generally has the inside scoop. He just posted pics of Le Bain, the rooftop club at The Standard hotel in NYC. I bet she’s hosting a party/maybe performing there?

https://instagram.com/mikekillmon

Indeed! He’s part of her inner circle and the caption for the photo reads “In the evidence of its brilliance” which ties in with her Future Lovers post.

At this point I think we can rule out some tacky product release. 
DJs were teased and she wouldn’t try to use Pride to sell something trivial lol.

I think she’ll try to bring back Madame X with God Control Tour/Pride live videos with a remixes EP. And some sort of Pride event at the Standard.
And later on the same for Come Alive. Just to freshen up the era for the Tour release…

2 hours ago, xavier said:

Could she just be releasing the actual dvd clip/performance if God Control (with remix) as promo for the dvd on june 24? And it will also be a remix used on pride weekend?

this one could be true.  It must have something to do with God Control.  God Is cuming. I think we will get some special commissioned remixes as well just for pride.  thats why offer nissim is not on it. She did official pride remix of I rise, then katy did one the follwoing year and britney with Mood ring.

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

I’m convinced it’s gonna be a new song called boom (maybe the already mentioned guetta thing reworked),video and streamed performance. All those shoots and incredible looks have gotta be for something right?!? Please god…I could really do with this rn ?

No. The “boom” stands for the Boom Boom room at The Standard where BIM was filmed. Unless we are being trolled.

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Indeed! He’s part of her inner circle and the caption for the photo reads “In the evidence of its brilliance” which ties in with her Future Lovers post.

At this point I think we can rule out some tacky product release. 
DJs were teased and she wouldn’t try to use Pride to sell something trivial lol.

I think she’ll try to bring back Madame X with God Control Tour/Pride live videos with a remixes EP. And some sort of Pride event at the Standard.
And later on the same for Come Alive. Just to freshen up the era for the Tour release…

HAHAHAHA I can assure you with 100% accuracy he is NOT part of her inner circle. The info he has he got from my private M facebook group. He does work for Rhino records in a small capacity, and hes looking to find & report leaks to them & WB. He was trying to pump me for information on which forums to find links being shared to shut them down. He wanted forum links & user names, I warned @Fighterabout him a few months back, proceed with caution & be careful what you say to this guy.

As far as I know the Boom Boom room is still closed and isn’t reopening till the fall (was that mentioned here?)

The fact that she already filmed something is key to this. I think the VanGogh thing might be a hint, and that this could be an immersive experience set to her music (old songs remixes by those DJs) with new visuals. And held at that event space I mentioned yesterday?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic