Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

As far as I know the Boom Boom room is still closed and isn’t reopening till the fall (was that mentioned here?)

The fact that she already filmed something is key to this. I think the VanGogh thing might be a hint, and that this could be an immersive experience set to her music (old songs remixes by those DJs) with new visuals. And held at that event space I mentioned yesterday?

Well she needs to immerse herself within this immersive experience if that’s the case. We need a performance!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

HAHAHAHA I can assure you with 100% accuracy he is NOT part of her inner circle. The info he has he got from my private M facebook group. He does work for Rhino records in a small capacity, and hes looking to find & report leaks to them & WB. He was trying to pump me for information on which forums to find links being shared to shut them down. He wanted forum links & user names, I warned @Fighterabout him a few months back, proceed with caution & be careful what you say to this guy.

Snitches get stitches.....joking 

21 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

HAHAHAHA I can assure you with 100% accuracy he is NOT part of her inner circle. The info he has he got from my private M facebook group. He does work for Rhino records in a small capacity, and hes looking to find & report leaks to them & WB. He was trying to pump me for information on which forums to find links being shared to shut them down. He wanted forum links & user names, I warned @Fighterabout him a few months back, proceed with caution & be careful what you say to this guy.

big if true...

2 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Just a reminder that as a rule new music comes out on Fridays only. 24th is a Thursday.

It's clearly a performance at a club named Boom with said opening acts/special guests.

Couldn't something come out at midnight after a live premiere of some sort? not that it will...:redface:

If it was a performance, there wouldve been hints of rehearsals, dancers, etc. I dont know, something.

Im thinking/hoping it is a remix album leading into Madame X Live in the Fall. A Madame Remi(X) album, perhaps.

Maybe thats why she hasnt let the persona go yet.

Or maybe it isnt Madame X-related at all.

Hopefully we get new music.

Madonna remixes used to be events. And with everyone and their dog doing remix albums lately, itd be nice if she gave us SOMETHING.

I am a 100% sure there is no new music in the way. I would love a remix ep/album but I highly doubt that is happening either.
Having another You Can Dance or Remixed & Revisited would be so good :cry:

For everything being said here, I'm guessing some kind of performance/party at that Boom club or whatever it is... Maybe there is some special surprise there and that's why she is teasing us, I don't know... :Madonna048:

4 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Couldn't something come out at midnight after a live premiere of some sort? not that it will...:redface:

We can still hope i guess. I just don't want to be disappointed..

And as for any albums being released - she never was the one to "drop" anything, she likes her releases promoted beforehand.

50 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

Maybe I’m confusing him with someone else then. There was this guy on IG that was constantly posting backstage stuff hanging out with her

I have a feeling its a multi-DJ remix set with dancers and visual arts (from the Madame X Manifesto and the Coffin). Boom is for location, X is for Madonna, Pride is the time and reason.

It might be 4-sets inspired by Club Future Nostalgia, with songs newly remixed from Madame X (God Control, IDSIF, Come Alive, I Rise, Future, etc) segued with samples and gems from prior releases like Future Lovers, Gang Bang, Rescue Me, Human Nature, Express Yourself, Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Frozen, American Life ... and maybe other artists she admires?

I'm hoping we get some sort of remix EP download or mix tape/special vinyl release to promote the Madame X tour stream.

This is obviously a promo for the release of the tour.

9 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Maybe I’m confusing him with someone else then. There was this guy on IG that was constantly posting backstage stuff hanging out with her

yeah or maybe he was reposting other peoples backstage pix.  the only pix I saw on his insta was his receipt for purchasing tix to a philly show lol 'inner circle' doesnt purchase tickets.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic