rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Just a reminder that as a rule new music comes out on Fridays only. 24th is a Thursday.

It's clearly a performance at a club named Boom with said opening acts/special guests.

Release day is usually on Fridays now but some artists still release new music on Thursdays to give time to playlists editors to consider them and add them to their updated playlists the next day. Madonna could benefit from this if she surprise drops something on Thursday.

36 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

yeah or maybe he was reposting other peoples backstage pix.  the only pix I saw on his insta was his receipt for purchasing tix to a philly show lol 'inner circle' doesnt purchase tickets.

The person I'm talking about WAS IN the photos with her. Must have been someone else....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQT-OHNhVy0

It seems the whole thing could be related to Madame X tour too. I think God Control performance could be shown during Pride thing and later uploaded to YT, as a part of the promo.

Those who say Madame X era isn't over, because the tour dvd wasn't released, let's not forget that I'm Going to Tell You a Secret was released during COADF era.

30 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm guessing remixes of a few old tracks and hopefully one new one. I'm still not convinced she's performing or several new songs since she's been too busy lately. 

Someone said that Boom Room is still closed. Maybe she'll do something similar to Secret Project and project something on the building exterior? 

My friend is hosting a Pride party next weekend at LeBain which is in the same space (BIM video) so it’s gonna be open

4 hours ago, GhostOrchid said:

Just a reminder that as a rule new music comes out on Fridays only. 24th is a Thursday.

It's clearly a performance at a club named Boom with said opening acts/special guests.

While Fridays are the traditional release date here in the States, artists have been dropping new material on other days lately.  Friday IS still the main, traditional release day, but I've seen new stuff drop mid-week here and there -- at least several times in the last maybe 2 years.  It's not impossible.  

• Enrico unfeatured this topic