Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

According to an insider, new music isn't ready.

"Yes. She has starded during the last quarter of 2020 with Pat Leonard. The plan was to have an album ready before shooging the biopic and to release both at same time - multi release and Madonna everywhere. She planned to rework the Leonard tracks with another producer early 2021, they did and things were put aside. Things then took another direction, she met two new producers, one in particular, and decided to start everything from scratch with him with fresh new ideas and direction. It's not sure she will use the Leonard tracks considering the new productions."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Oh please. He just stalks our forums and makes his "exclusive announcements" based on our rumors. 

48 minutes ago, Justice said:

According to an insider, new music isn't ready.

"Yes. She has starded during the last quarter of 2020 with Pat Leonard. The plan was to have an album ready before shooging the biopic and to release both at same time - multi release and Madonna everywhere. She planned to rework the Leonard tracks with another producer early 2021, they did and things were put aside. Things then took another direction, she met two new producers, one in particular, and decided to start everything from scratch with him with fresh new ideas and direction. It's not sure she will use the Leonard tracks considering the new productions."

Thanks for the info, but...

669e31f84c67c88fcc7f762e00dcb00e7fd93911

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Hmmm. Something else… I was texting my friend to ask about the Boom Boom Room. And he told me on the 24th they are hosting on the outdoor space a viewing party for the first episode of RPDR All Stars 6. Could she be involved with that???

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

PS. Checked the website and indeed there’s the RPDR viewing party on the 24th

If that’s the event, then I can’t see anything Madonna related to this.

She definitely shot something with Ricardo, that's for sure... those pink gloves, that chair with the red light... that screengrab with her eyes... And it doesn't look just like a simple "instagram shoot" like the others he did before with her... looks like something more polished...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQHPWpGh9l3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOzQnmnj9k/

[I meant those]

And this looks like it's from the same video [?], the eyes, the pink gloves, these are fingerless tho...:

ethUXWy.jpg

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

She definitely shot something with Ricardo, that's for sure... those pink gloves, that chair with the red light... that screengrab with her eyes... And it doesn't look just like a simple "instagram shoot" like the others he did before with her... looks like something more polished...

[I meant those]

And this looks like it's from the same video [?], the eyes, the pink gloves, these are fingerless tho...:

ethUXWy.jpg

Wait a minute, it looks like she has blue hair on that pic, just like that video she has posted a couple of days ago in her story where she was in a car at night !

All I can say is, whatever this whole thing is...

PLEASE MADONNA, IT HAS GOT TO BE SO DAMN HUGE because come on now! With the historic Pandemic and 2020 and all that, SHE HAS GOT TO DO SOMETHING SO NEW AND SO MAGNIFICENT in this new world we had entered after COVID-19. Like a Renaissance.

IT MUST NOT be something of the past (Madame X, Remix album, etc.) IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING NEW, honestly! She has got to do something that will make waves again!

WE ALL NEED IT SO BADLY ugh come on mama you got this! :rainbow::pray:

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

LxqWZXL.jpg

But is it a real wig or just a filter???? We'll see #soon...

The hair is real/a wig... you can see the eyelash filter going over top the hair... if the whole thing was a filter it wouldn't do that. It would explain why they're cropping the photos to just her eyes. Although you can see a bit of hair in the BOOM pic. 

So she shot some sort of video with Teal Blue hair. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

[I meant those]

ethUXWy.jpg

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

The hair is real/a wig... you can see the eyelash filter going over top the hair... if the whole thing was a filter it wouldn't do that. It would explain why they're cropping the photos to just her eyes. Although you can see a bit of hair in the BOOM pic. 

So she shot some sort of video with Teal Blue hair. 

1 hour ago, Jet said:

The close up of the chair, the eyes on screen…it has to be a video ?

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Speaking of....those pink gloves look awfully similar to the ones she wore in the Material Girl video. 

I swear! Madonna fans are the best investigators!

1 hour ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

All I can say is, whatever this whole thing is...

PLEASE MADONNA, IT HAS GOT TO BE SO DAMN HUGE because come on now! With the historic Pandemic and 2020 and all that, SHE HAS GOT TO DO SOMETHING SO NEW AND SO MAGNIFICENT in this new world we had entered after COVID-19. Like a Renaissance.

IT MUST NOT be something of the past (Madame X, Remix album, etc.) IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING NEW, honestly! She has got to do something that will make waves again!

WE ALL NEED IT SO BADLY ugh come on mama you got this! :rainbow::pray:

This! This! This! It's time for the good times, to forget about the bad times, to come together and to celebrate love and forever. 

These are performances you bitches will have on June 24th.

1. Madame X pride Like a virgin beauty roller 

2. Madame X pride vogue Skin 

3. Madame X pride Let it will be skin

4. Madame X pride Love yourself Love your skin blahblah

Prepare money to buy Madame X pride skin care line (or jewelry line or clothe line) 

LMAO

Have you guys already forgotten when Madonna wore these outfits and posted them on Instagram and teasing you guys and acting like some interesting project is coming? Huh?

What did you bitches get?

All you guys did get was MDNA beauty roller. LOL

31 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

These are performances you bitches will have on June 24th.

1. Madame X pride Like a virgin beauty roller 

2. Madame X pride vogue Skin 

3. Madame X pride Let it will be skin

4. Madame X pride Love yourself Love your skin blahblah

Prepare money to buy Madame X pride skin care line (or jewelry line or clothe line) 

LMAO

Have you guys already forgotten when Madonna wore these outfits and posted them on Instagram and teasing you guys and acting like some interesting project is coming? Huh?

What did you bitches get?

All you guys did get was MDNA beauty roller. LOL

I think it's going to be a patchouli scented MDNA S.E.X toy range:

For the girls:

'I Rise' Self-erecting strap-on

For the good catholic boys:

'God Control' nipple clamps

and for those that need a little help:

'Come Alive' Cock Ring

16 minutes ago, Quack said:

I think it's going to be a patchouli scented MDNA S.E.X toy range:

For the girls:

'I Rise' Self-erecting strap-on

For the good catholic boys:

'God Control' nipple clamps

and for those that need a little help:

'Come Alive' Cock Ring

lol oh plz. Are we all that desperate for toys like this?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic