Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Whatever this is, I hope it's not Madame X related. The album is over 2 years old and made zero noise even when she released it. Let it go... 

Next era please. 

In this age of streaming it doesn’t really matter. Any album can be attempted to be revived regardless how old it is. 
The tour is coming out this fall so she can release more Madame X stuff to tie it all in. 
We all know there’s Madame X unreleased songs. Those could be packaged into a mixtape and throw in a few remixes and some good video content and she’s all set for another year

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

In this age of streaming it doesn’t really matter. Any album can be attempted to be revived regardless how old it is. 
The tour is coming out this fall so she can release more Madame X stuff to tie it all in. 
We all know there’s Madame X unreleased songs. Those could be packaged into a mixtape and throw in a few remixes and some good video content and she’s all set for another year

Any album. Except Madame X ?

33 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

That sounds the nightmarish concept :salty:

6 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

LMAOOOOOO MAYBE HIS "EXCLUSIVE AND GOOD SOURCE" IS @Shoful :Madonna017:

I just kidding honey ?❤️

If I was anyone's source, the tea would read: "Madonna prepares to perform on June 24th a set in continuation of her best album Madame X. Several new tracks will be debuted from the Madame X outtakes. :Madonna009:

11 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

The Madame X hating party is over ladies, get over it! Ven conmigo i'll be so good for you :Madonna054:

Eu não nego ele é safado e ainda por cima é carinhoso
Ele faz tão gostoso, e-ele faz tão gostoso
Ele não quer compromisso e na minha casa é perigoso
Ele sabe que eu sou casada e ainda amo o meu amor
Eu me sinto no poder, mas esse cara é perigoso (Vai, vai)
Ele faz tão gostoso (Vai), e-ele faz tão gostoso ??????????????????????????????????????????????

alright well... I'm thinking it's the Boom Boom Room now. 

Ricardo just posted  2 photos which seems like a view from the top of The Standard looking south to The Whitney Museum.  And if you look under Eli Escobar's last post he says  "I’m not really allowed to say what any of this means but the clues are all there. ?" Referring to the teaser video.  and this....

572032577_ScreenShot2021-06-19at11_30_25PM.png.535859a64df7be41a3146b7ce87a87b6.png

This is gonna be a headache to get into. I remember the line around the Roxy in 2005 by the time I got there. :Madonna034: We just left. 

7 hours ago, Justice said:

According to an insider, new music isn't ready.

"Yes. She has starded during the last quarter of 2020 with Pat Leonard. The plan was to have an album ready before shooging the biopic and to release both at same time - multi release and Madonna everywhere. She planned to rework the Leonard tracks with another producer early 2021, they did and things were put aside. Things then took another direction, she met two new producers, one in particular, and decided to start everything from scratch with him with fresh new ideas and direction. It's not sure she will use the Leonard tracks considering the new productions."

Well, the insider told the history of Ray of Light, lol

20 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

alright well... I'm thinking it's the Boom Boom Room now. 

Ricardo just posted  2 photos which seems like a view from the top of The Standard looking south to The Whitney Museum.  And if you look under Eli Escobar's last post he says  "I’m not really allowed to say what any of this means but the clues are all there. ?" Referring to the teaser video.  and this....

572032577_ScreenShot2021-06-19at11_30_25PM.png.535859a64df7be41a3146b7ce87a87b6.png

This is gonna be a headache to get into. I remember the line around the Roxy in 2005 by the time I got there. :Madonna034: We just left. 

It’s a weird venue for an event. It’s pretty small and there’s no performance space. So mostly she’ll just be hanging out in a protected booth.

35 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna is promoting and teasing all this for an appearance in a small club? yikes?

She is the Queen Mother and loved LGBTQ+ people before any major, mainstream artist.  It is 2021 and she still loves us even though most of us treat her like shit.  Madonna is a boss.  

18 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I love Jimmy Jimmy.

I love Madame X too but I don’t think she should continue that era as it ended over a year ago.

The era isn't over until the tour's released on streaming/physical and she's moved onto the next album/project

She did tears of a clown.

This album came at the same time than the pandemic was taking over.

So many of the shows were affected and probably some of the promotional planned.

I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a VIP event at the Boom Boom Room, with those DJs during Pride with some special appearance doing Like a Prayer, God Control and Vogue and a bit more of Madam X.

Selling some memorabilia or more Polaroids and collecting money for some LGTBQ+  cause.

And that's it..like the MET show but during PRIDE and for the selected few. Then she will be back into her palace

5 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

She is the Queen Mother and loved LGBTQ+ people before any major, mainstream artist.  It is 2021 and she still loves us even though most of us treat her like shit.  Madonna is a boss.  

While she’s always been supportive of the gay community she’s always been a main stream artist though. Except for one promo performance during Confessions she’s always promoted her stuff in the middle of the mainstream. And she had to as she was not only the queen of gay disco but the queen of pop who managed to appeal to all sorts of people. 
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love her to do such a performance as long as it’s not another cringe-fest her karaoke-esque Coachella-performance with Drake was.
But for an artist of her calibre I don’t want her to shy away into the gay scene just because the number of her fans there is higher than elsewhere. She finally needs to get her stuff together and appeal to the masses again. She’s had such a huge non-gay fan base for two thirds of her career and she’s lost them entirely. She’s not some sort of indie artist, she’s a mainstream artist. And she has to act like one again. Because quite frankly, no one beats her if she’s playing with the masses. she’s the best then. But among all indie/underground artists, she doesn’t stick out particularly well.  

• Enrico unfeatured this topic