rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

But why would they promote God Control remixes using a remix of Future Lovers?!? 

For the same reason why they previously did promotions using a fake Aldo Diaz cover. Because it keeps the secret and it fits the event. Or should we desume she will perform "Mother and father" cause she was singing it at home? It's all so random.

I don't think she makes an appearance on BTW Reimagined, another artist did a country version of the song. It would have been great, it would not do anything on the charts but it would give her tons of free POSITIVE publicity... but we know it won't happen.

It's probably remixes of God Control and a "surprise" show that only 20 people will be able to see, all this unnecessary hype ended up raising my expectations even when I did not want to do it and now I feel a little disappointed.

I hope I'm wrong and we have something else.

Shes never said it would be new tracks or track.  We hype these things more than she does.  A few instagram posts is all we have from her  and we get ourselves all tangled with theories. 

Geez i do hope its a new song though.  I hope she has the official pride song to release with a video.

But I think it will be GOD control especially remixed by these DJs, screening of the concert performance and her attending a party for pride.  I will be happy with that for something mid cycle.

7 minutes ago, Jet said:

The thing that got me hyped most was the comment on the eyes pic (I think) that said “you’re not ready for what’s coming” or something like that. It seems a bit too big to just be a god control remix or tiny club performance ??‍♂️

Damn i was about to post the EXACT same comment ! It's crazy !! I was about to post word for word :

the comment that got me the most excited and got me thinking it is something important like a new single is that line from that person from her team and whom she has tagged who has posted "you're all not ready for what's coming" with the eye pic of M. 

6 hours ago, AModSquad said:

How do you know there's only one new version of born this way on the CD? Do you know what the next 2 tracks will be? and who is singing them?

So far this is the list...

01. ’Judas’ – Big Freedia
02. ‘Marry the Night’ – by Kylie
03. ‘Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)’ – by artist to be announced
04. ‘You and I’ – by artist to be announced
05. ‘The Edge of Glory’ – by artist to be announced
06. ‘Born This Way (The Country Road Version)’ – by Orville Peck

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

For the same reason why they previously did promotions using a fake Aldo Diaz cover. Because it keeps the secret and it fits the event. Or should we desume she will perform "Mother and father" cause she was singing it at home? It's all so random.

It’s not the same. She was just hanging out in her living room and being silly. She didn’t use a new remix of M&F to promote different music.

But who knows? Maybe one of the GC mixes is using elements from Future Lovers lol. Or there’s other remixes included too.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

It’s not the same. She was just hanging out in her living room and being silly. She didn’t use a new remix of M&F to promote different music.

But who knows? Maybe one of the GC mixes is using elements from Future Lovers lol. Or there’s other remixes included too.

Actually everything points towards COADF. the Future Lovers remix she has posted, her nails with the COADF disco ball logo painted on it, the Aldo Diaz pic with Hung up playing. Or maybe it is her way to say whatever gonna happen on the 24 is disco.

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Actually everything points towards COADF. the Future Lovers remix she has posted, her nails with the COADF disco ball logo painted on it, the Aldo Diaz pic with Hung up playing. Or maybe it is her way to say whatever gonna happen on the 24 is disco.

That’s my impression too even though it’s very random for her to focus on the confessions era randomly. I guess it’s her last truly successful (commercially) musical project

YOU GUYS I just realized!!!

On the Born This Way album in 2011, there are two versions of “Born This Way” — the original we all know and the country road version as a bonus track or something.

For the reimagined versions, the country road version was done by Orville Peck obviously.

BUT the actual Born This Way track still has yet to have that guest artist.

So… yes there is a slight chance it could be MADONNA. Wow

”Y’all are not ready for what’s coming.”

5 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

On the Born This Way album in 2011, there are two versions of “Born This Way” — the original we all know and the country road version as a bonus track or something.

For the reimagined versions, the country road version was done by Orville Peck obviously.

There’s only 10 tracks, and only 1 BTW. You’re getting your hopes up…

9 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

The album is released as it was with a bonus cd with new versions by other artist, Orville did Born This way, there's no more of it

• Enrico unfeatured this topic