Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about you guys but i'm mixed between being super excited like we're gonna get something jaw dropping with maybe a new song and on the other side i don't wanna get my hopes too high and be kinda disappointed. I don't know, every new Madonna event is good to take as a fan but damn, i really, like really want a new song, just one off single bop for the summer ???

3 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't know about you guys but i'm mixed between being super excited like we're gonna get something jaw dropping with maybe a new song and on the other side i don't wanna get my hopes too high and be kinda disappointed. I don't know, every new Madonna even is good to take as a fan but damn, i really, like really want a new song, just one off single bop for the summer ???

That’s legit me. I want Madame X outtakes so badly but I need to lower my excitement incase it’s not that big

AANNNNNND the plot thickens... Eli Escobar just posted that he will be at Union Pool in Brooklyn on the 24th. PAT PRIDE. No mention of any of the other acts in the BOOM X PRIDE video teaser. So maybe all those names have already contributed what they are going to contribute. or he will do BOOM first and then go to Brooklyn? PAT PRIDE is listed from 10pm to 3 am. 

1802312213_ScreenShot2021-06-21at4_09_58PM.thumb.png.b103094638e35d7bdb537559cd3270b3.png

16 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

AANNNNNND the plot thickens... Eli Escobar just posted that he will be at Union Pool in Brooklyn on the 24th. PAT PRIDE. No mention of any of the other acts in the BOOM X PRIDE video teaser. So maybe all those names have already contributed what they are going to contribute. or he will do BOOM first and then go to Brooklyn? PAT PRIDE is listed from 10pm to 3 am. 

1802312213_ScreenShot2021-06-21at4_09_58PM.thumb.png.b103094638e35d7bdb537559cd3270b3.png

lots of DJ's book multiple gigs the same night

21 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I cannot wait to see AMAZING polaroids while DJs are playing <3

LOL, can u imagine?

tumblr_n30n3kzB431qc4c8bo7_250.gifv

Just a club room with the walls decorated with those polaroids. To bid for them for charity. And that's it. People expecting a new single are gonna be so pissed... That's why i'm expecting nothing. That way, the littlest thing will surprise me. It's better that way XDDDDDD

• Enrico unfeatured this topic