rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, danMfan said:

Last time I've watched this was in 2015. For me is her worst performance EVER.

Her look was really good though.

I thought so too at the time... But if you put yourself in the audience's shoes... they were there just chillin and then MADONNA the fucking queen of pop showed up out of nowhere and i'm sure the energy shifted in that instance. and then she casually sang a song and then kissed Drake. I mean... cmon... 

We are critical because we expect more  But those people have a story for a lifetime. It's random, unpredictable, and something no other artist would/could do.

2 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

My guess is that she is going to sit on that chair and sing some songs. No big choreo or anything just her and that chair that shes going to sell for charity like she did in tears of a Clown. So basically its tears of madame x. I hope rocco got his shit together,thinking of him not being at the family reunion at her fathers ?

I agree.. You can see one glove are fingerless.. So Human Nature rock version are almost confirmed..  ?

Screenshot_20210621_173947_com.instagram.android_edit_231960914504186.jpg

47 minutes ago, danMfan said:

Last time I've watched this was in 2015. For me is her worst performance EVER.

Her look was really good though.

Damn i have just watched the "performance" like 2 minutes ago afrer reading your comment just out of curiosity because just like you i had watched it just one time in 2015 and my, my, my.... i totally agree this is the worst she has ever done on stage. It looks so unproffesionnal, so amateurish, so un-rehearsed, so un-Madonna. Especially during "Hung up". You know, with the album versions being played and her looking so disoriented on stage i couldn't help but thinking of that mini tour Britney did randomly just after her breakdown where she would litterally put the cds on a player and peform like an amateur girl with her bff's on a girl night out at the local bar. Thank God it only happended once for Madonna. I believe this is the only time in her career she was kinda drunk on stage. Sober Madonna would never do such a mess on stage, never ever, even with the flue or with a broken leg.

4 minutes ago, Jet said:

Completely agree. Just hope it’s not just an auction or a “comedy” routine. My positivity is starting to fade…

Yeah to be totally honest as soon as i read that it was for a charity my excitment went from 90% to 50%. Of course i'm happy it's for a charity but i mean from a fan perspective. 

It might be a Madame X cabaret with fashion, drag, dancers and DJs! Along with visual projections of the tour, the Coffin interlude, God Control video, the MX Manifesto, lip-synching and dancing. Then BAM! new single Come Alive EP with remixes to tie in the release of the tour. Charity and celebration is what Pride is all about and needed now more than ever!

Come Alive would be a hot single for the summer!

I have a feeling M will only give an inspirational speech about Pride, HIV-AIDS, gun control, pot smoking, and speak about the past year of isolation, loss and hope.

Through a story re-share rabbit hole starting with Ricardo I ended up on this guy’s, runs a dancer/choreographer agency, and he said ‘whoever’s going on the 24th, take cash and donate’ 

https://instagram.com/bentotty84?utm_medium=copy_link

So seems there definitely is an in-person element involving dancers, not just a pre-recorded livestream. 

476AEB6D-C51C-40AF-9703-FD4460FA46FC.jpeg

Edited by TwistedRope (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Yeah to be totally honest as soon as i read that it was for a charity my excitment went from 90% to 50%. Of course i'm happy it's for a charity but i mean from a fan perspective. 

Sadly me too. Now I can’t stop thinking it’ll be some auction

5 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Through a story re-share rabbit hole starting with Ricardo I ended up on this guy’s, runs a dancer/choreographer agency, and he said ‘whoever’s going on the 24th, take cash and donate’ 

https://instagram.com/bentotty84?utm_medium=copy_link

So seems there definitely is an in-person element involving dancers, not just a pre-recorded livestream. 

476AEB6D-C51C-40AF-9703-FD4460FA46FC.jpeg

How the hell do we even get tickets

Madame X is a DJ

I would totally give to charity for a lovely Pride soirée to hear new remixes and maybe get a socially distanced polaroid with Madonna. I bet there will be lots of perks to being there in person. I love the hype and that she's physically doing something for Pride, especially during these times. Even if its just promo for upcoming tour release, I think its special for the Pride community and NY. I wish I could go! Hopefully, goers will post live updates and streams!

I don't think Madonna will con people like Tana Mongeau, LOL:kiss2:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic