• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

What’s so bad about charity?

im so confused….

so the proceeds are going to 2 charities, but now all of a sudden everyone thinks this is lame and is expecting a comedy routine?!?

?

It's just misplaced PTSD from Tears of a Clown and the Polaroid section that emptied wallets. 

6 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

I just looked at her Instagram.

She upload this photo at May 02, 2018 with #art #creation #magic these hashtags.

So fans went to crazy.

So many fans did assume that this is her surprise new song which title "Magic"

LMAO.

image.png.82563bf08b846f4b4815c168bfd3f7df.png

And the what we got?

She upload this video at Oct 03, 2018.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bitches!

It's just MDNA beauty roller!

It's Madonna's ART and MAGIC you bitches!!! LOL

image.png.3046e58073d44fa98fedce04ce1ea8db.png

Haven't I told you guys all this time?

Lower your expectations as much as possible. LOL

Yeah but those were assumptions made by fans. She didn’t hype it up as something more than it ended up being.

This time they’re saying it’s something big and our minds will be blown.

I might be wrong but I don’t recall such hype coming from her in the past. 

20 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

This is just going to be some other charity event she uses to garner attention to herself (it’s been a slow year for revenue and attention for those poor billion-dollar artists).

She will have trolled us with her music and a bunch of name-dropping.

And the only people who end up at those events are rich, high-society types that end up buying pieces of some collection she owns at prices none of us could afford anyway.

Madonna is on another level, and sometimes, that plays against her.

I’ve always defended her, but she is increasingly difficult to relate to.

Just give us new music. I dont really care about the rest.

She’s lending her performer skills to these events so of course they’re drawing attention to her. If they didn’t they’ll be a flop, so bad for the charity. I don’t see anything wrong with using her fame to make money for charity. 
And she raised money every night during MXT from regular fans as well.

I think sometimes we forget that she’s a rich woman in her sixties who lived in the spotlight for the past 40 years!!! She’s not supposed to be relatable to us. If you relate to her artistic projects (and I personally do) that’s all that matters.

After all she’s the last artist of her generation who’s out there doing stuff like this and constantly putting out new music, that you seem to want.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

This is just going to be some other charity event she uses to garner attention to herself (it’s been a slow year for revenue and attention for those poor billion-dollar artists).

And the only people who end up at those events are rich, high-society types that end up buying pieces of some collection she owns at prices none of us could afford anyway.

This is why I've said for years that one free Central Park show would be legendary. There are poor folks that love thee fuck out of her. The amount of people that would show up (and wait for DAYS) would be insane. 

No shade to the charities she's supporting which are incredible and deserve the attention and coin.

Well, she was filming something in the last weeks and she said something about 'third song' in one of her instagram post, if I'm not wrong. I was really hoping a new song with a video or a pocket show, but now as she's posting 'God is cuming' I think it's all about God Control remixes. Well, release remixes for a dead album 2 years later is not so exciting, IMO. Hope I'm wrong. 

8 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I'm all for a charity event BUT I'm praying were not getting a new charity single, last time she did that we got the aural abomination that was ‘Hey You’

sucks the worst GIF

I‘m still glad she did that song and didn’t release Candy Shop as the charity single. It must have been ready by then. 

On 6/19/2021 at 3:03 AM, GhostOrchid said:

If I remember correctly Guetta gave an interview recently where he talked about meeting with M regarding a collab, (which never happened as confirmed by him) and apparently at the dinner she said she's not going to work with him because he's a scorpio :lol:

I think we can debunk that myth seeing as Monte Pittman is a scorpio & she's worked with him forevah :lol:

7 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

You don't care about the rest, the rest here being homeless young LGBTS and yet she's the one who is disconnected...You are fucking crying because you don't get a new single and instead she's giving her time and probably money to help those in need and yet she's the one who is self centered and act priviledged...OK. 

2 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

You don't care about the rest, the rest here being homeless young LGBTS and yet she's the one who is disconnected...You are fucking crying because you don't get a new single and instead she's giving her time and probably money to help those in need and yet she's the one who is self centered and act priviledged...OK. 

Yes you are tight this sounds really self centered for us to complain when thinking of those kkds who are homeless just because of they sexual orientation. As i said previously i'm not complaining she' doing a charity, it' great actually, it's just that the way everything has been hyped lead many of us to belive it was some sort of new release with possibly new musoc involved, i mean the teasers, the "Y'all not ready for what will come" post and all... Maybe she can do both, make the charity and release a new bop for the summer and give the money of the single to the charity.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic