rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is all of us this week lmao!

I need it to be the 24th asap so I can detox from my drugs that are helping me cope with this anxiety and finally get rid of my high and low expectations of Mederner! Then by the 25th I’ll just drink my life away in West Hollywood gyrating to Bad Bunny UGH

I think this will be another Tears Of a Clown / Polaroid thing but the auction will be online and worldwide to raise money for LGBTQI kids. I am more than happy with this. What a great thing to do. I still don’t think people realise the suicide rates of young LGBTQI kids. 

But mom isn’t stupid. She knows she’s gonna have to wheel out a couple of numbers at least to keep the engagement. An auction alone will not be enough. And she’s teased plenty of stuff. Rescue Me video would be a fucking gag and I’d low key die. I spammed her live q&a to death pre Madame x with copy paste repeat

PLEASE PERFORM RESCUE ME literally every other comment so there’s no doubt she saw it ?( yes I’m that kind of gay) as well as making the Rescue Me Living For Love mash up that some queen I shared it with faked it as a live tour version and made it go a bitsy viral pre Rebel Heart tour. 

This would be me getting me flowers finally and I can retire from these boards and go into the ether ?

My work here is done etc

whatever it is I’m sure it will be great. 

23 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think this will be another Tears Of a Clown / Polaroid thing but the auction will be online and worldwide to raise money for LGBTQI kids. I am more than happy with this. What a great thing to do. I still don’t think people realise the suicide rates of young LGBTQI kids. 

But mom isn’t stupid. She knows she’s gonna have to wheel out a couple of numbers at least to keep the engagement. An auction alone will not be enough. And she’s teased plenty of stuff. Rescue Me video would be a fucking gag and I’d low key die. I spammed her live q&a to death pre Madame x with copy paste repeat

PLEASE PERFORM RESCUE ME literally every other comment so there’s no doubt she saw it ?( yes I’m that kind of gay) as well as making the Rescue Me Living For Love mash up that some queen I shared it with faked it as a live tour version and made it go a bitsy viral as a pre Rebel Heart tour. 

This would be me getting me flowers finally and I can retire from these boards and go into the ether ?

My work here is done etc

whatever it is I’m sure it will be great. 

AMEN

I’m down for this 200%

?

So it does seem to be a charity event, this is brilliant but whatever she has planned whether it be an auction or a performance or whatever you know there's going to be people moaning and complaining about, and i'll bet the people moaning will all have a roof over their head and some food in their cupboards.  Pride is about love and support, not the queen dropping a new bop.   Just enjoy it and be thankful she is doing something!

Dx

26 minutes ago, Stuvid93 said:

So it does seem to be a charity event, this is brilliant but whatever she has planned whether it be an auction or a performance or whatever you know there's going to be people moaning and complaining about, and i'll bet the people moaning will all have a roof over their head and some food in their cupboards.  Pride is about love and support, not the queen dropping a new bop.   Just enjoy it and be thankful she is doing something!

And you also just know there’s going to be people lecturing everybody about how “she doesn’t owe you anything” and “stop complaining” God forbid any fan of a pop star they’ve supported for decades want something other than a derma roller or video of her children doing pantomimes

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

And you also just know there’s going to be people lecturing everybody about how “she doesn’t owe you anything” and “stop complaining” God forbid any fan of a pop star they’ve supported for decades want something other than a derma roller or video of her children 

And got forbid someone with Madonna's magnitude of stardom would draw attention to some charities that need support more than any fan would need new music, but like I said, no matter what she does she'll never make everyone happy. 

:Madonna037:

2 minutes ago, Stuvid93 said:

And got forbid someone with Madonna's magnitude of stardom would draw attention to some charities that need support more than any fan would need new music, but like I said, no matter what she does she'll never make everyone happy. 

Maybe she’s auctioning off her cutlery like Janet?

2 hours ago, Askeroff said:

Maybe this Mother & Father clip that she lipsync also was for a reason.?

Please God cum ?

flirty flirting GIF

No kidding i begin to believe the Mother and father lipsynching video she has posted a few days ago is indeed part of the show. She usually throw some clues here and there on her insta posts before doing something. My guess is that she will do a gig and perform Mother & Father, Rescue me, Future lovers (new mix).

12 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

No kidding i begin to believe the Mother and father lipsynching video she has posted a few days ago is indeed part of the show. She usually throw some clues here and there on her insta posts before doing something. My guess is that she will do a gig and perform Mother & Father, Rescue me, Future lovers (new mix).

and we will  finally get videos for Rescue Me and M&F 

Game Of Thrones GIF

I don’t get why people automatically think if it’s charity it can’t be anything exciting.

- We know there’s gonna be a fund raising event.

- We know it its Dance Music (so no risk of getting a Hey You or TOAC)

- We know some really awesome DJs are involved. (she got the message about obsessing over Tracy Young)

- We know Future Lovers is somehow part of it

- We know there’s new video content. 

- We know it’s being presented to everyone so whatever it is, it will be accessible outside of the physical event.

I really believe these are all ingredients for something really good that wasn’t done by her before. 
She’s not as out of touch as you may think. She’s aware this is a Pride event and what’s marketable on such an occasion. 
Also they are creating a lot of hype around it. So I’m sure by Friday most of us will be happy with whatever this is. If not I’ll eat my dirty jockstrap lol

15 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t get why people automatically think if it’s charity it can’t be anything exciting.

- We know there’s gonna be a fund raising event.

- We know it its Dance Music (so no risk of getting a Hey You or TOAC)

- We know some really awesome DJs are involved. (she got the message about obsessing over Tracy Young)

- We know Future Lovers is somehow part of it

- We know there’s new video content. 

- We know it’s being presented to everyone so whatever it is, it will be accessible outside of the physical event.

I really believe these are all ingredients for something really good that wasn’t done by her before. 
She’s not as out of touch as you may think. She’s aware this is a Pride event and what’s marketable on such an occasion. 
Also they are creating a lot of hype around it. So I’m sure by Friday most of us will be happy with whatever this is. If not I’ll eat my dirty jockstrap lol

So maybe is highly possible it's some kind of streaming event/live show to raise funds for who knows what. Luckily we'll get some of the remixed tracks into a new ep/album on the 25th, but I doubt it.
I'm not sure they've planned a live audience, shouldn't the tickets be on sale already?

Anyways, I'm excited to know what it is. I'm okay with anything since we were not expecting anything new to happen :drama:

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Rescue Me your love has given me hope. I believe in the power of love.

is the Pride anthem we never knew it was. It was right here all along.

I Rise who? 

So true actually how poignant the lyrics would be when thought about in this context, encouraging lgbtq youth not to give up. Rescue me, I’m drowning, baby throw out your rope. Imagine if she’s actually shot a video for Rescue Me, in all these looks shows been showing off on Instagram (the lingerie etc) in aid of the Ali Forney centre. Iconic. New pride anthem. 

What if it comes with an Immaculate Collection 30 Remix Playlist with all the 80's remixes on a Spotify Playlist a bit like the Like A Prayer one that came out a while back? Might explain why we've not got any of the early 80's singles yet and why we've heard about Causing A Commotion being a separate EP that is planned because It's not party of the set. A new Rescue Me performance and video is part of the promo. It's 30 yrs since Truth Or Dare which was her biggest Love Letter to the LGBTQI community too.

OkI'm reaching as fuck here but it's all good fun eh?

A wild thought, but what if Madonna made a music video for Rescue Me?

That song on Instagram of that guy isn't really random. The song was used as an interlude on Madame X tour. I think there was no  video for that song on the show.

So, maybe Madonna did a music video for it. And perhaps she used the original song or some different remixed version instead of that messy moaning version from tour.

It is possible, considering she was filming stuff for Madame X tour video.

It could be shown on the charity show and later be a part of Madame X tour release.

6 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

You don't care about the rest, the rest here being homeless young LGBTS and yet she's the one who is disconnected...You are fucking crying because you don't get a new single and instead she's giving her time and probably money to help those in need and yet she's the one who is self centered and act priviledged...OK. 

Exactly.

Im into Madonna for her music.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic