Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

37 minutes ago, steady75 said:

What if it comes with an Immaculate Collection 30 Remix Playlist with all the 80's remixes on a Spotify Playlist a bit like the Like A Prayer one that came out a while back? Might explain why we've not got any of the early 80's singles yet and why we've heard about Causing A Commotion being a separate EP that is planned because It's not party of the set. A new Rescue Me performance and video is part of the promo. It's 30 yrs since Truth Or Dare which was her biggest Love Letter to the LGBTQI community too.

OkI'm reaching as fuck here but it's all good fun eh?

Even better though. What if we got TIC remixed by the 4 DJs advertised and all the old 12” mixes edits and dubs.

And Rescue Me 2021 Remix gets a video

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

...also...and another hella reach. She played God in Arianas video. 

Ari duet confirmed. 

WAIT!!!!!

Ariana has a new POV video coming tomorrow and in the video guess what she is wearing ?

The same pink gloves as the Madonna pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4awM5xWYAojZyw?format=jpg&name=medium

E4awM5xWYAojZyw?format=jpg&name=large

miss marple whew?

E4bcwSmXIAAxj7v?format=jpg&name=large

I’m surprised with all of what’s going on in the world… literally people are homeless without jobs coz of COVID & yet she’s planning a charity event… seriously?!?!? She can easily pay directly from her pocket without all of this shit. So true celebrities are living in another planet. 

The charity aspect is great and something she's done from the beginning. I don't think anyone is giving her shit for helping people in need. I think their point is that for a while it's been a room full of rich people and her matching eachother for charity. That's great. But is it exciting for us or the general public?....like, join me in the temple,God is coming etc, as long as you have $2000 for a polaroid. I love her. I think its incredible what's she's done through her philanthropy. But I also can understand their point. My 2 cents.

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

What if we’re getting a new greatest hits remixed in the form of TIC Part II.
With a new photoshoot and a new song with a video.

That would tie in nicely with her God Is Cumming tease ? 

OMG yes finally, the Second Coming is released! Cum with me!

What if its a remix compilation of Madonna's favourites from her catalogue that were never singles!?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic