Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

Nothing wrong with charity, not at all, really. The problem is trying to create a buzz on instagram with her fans that, quite frankly, aren't the target to such project, even more so during the days we're in... But let's see what it's all about, maybe it will make sense, but knowing the history...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My idea is that there will be a live set on the 24th, something intimate, not big coreos or costumes obviously, at the same time I don't have the feeling it's going to be streamed, so for us it's just gonna be a few bad quality snippets (if she's not gonna take the audience phones of course) and a two or three minutes edit on her Instagram the day after. 

Not that excited honestly ... 

The only doubt I still have is about some pro images she shared about this. But do we have reason to believe they really are connected to the Pride charity event? Can't they be just images from a shoot we will see in September to promote the Madame X streaming premiere?

The truth is that at this point, with a bunch of tracks every 5 years, I hardly get excited as I did before: I'd faint for a new track :Madonna041:

12 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

My friend got listed for whatever this is on Thursday by a friend of Ricardo Gomes. He only got one spot and it’s impossible to bring a +1 even though he requested an “assistant”. The location is top secret until Thursday. 

Do you know what the deal is?

23 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Do you know what the deal is?

Nope. No information was given whatsoever. If there’s a performance, even if Madonna is there. All they said is private charity event.

This makes me think some sort of music/video is being released. Cause why would she hype up a private event??

13 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Ok i'm lost here, I don't know what to think about all of this :drama: Private charity event + Djs + something filmed apparently + something related either to Madame X or COADF (?) I hope she reveals everything tomorrow.

maxresdefault.jpg

This better be a good fucking secret! They are keeping their lips sealed tighter than a masc top’s ass

28 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I'm leaning towards it being some kind of art exhibit with numerous photos and videos displayed like a gallery. 

Not unless shes selling them with DJ's?? Could be a mix. TBH Im just expecting her to dance in a DJ booth like confessions in a gay club or party maybe auctioning polaroids. lol. Not long now. I dont want to get over excited, 

28 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Not unless shes selling them with DJ's?? Could be a mix. TBH Im just expecting her to dance in a DJ booth like confessions in a gay club or party maybe auctioning polaroids. lol. Not long now. I dont want to get over excited, 

I'm sure the DJs and/or their remixes will be a part of the event, probably just playing overhead while she mingles around. I sure as hell am not expecting a performance. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic