Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think everyone needs to calm down and lower expectations.

We know it won’t be a public event - they would have been promoting a time/date/venue prior to the day before if so.

I doubt it will be a live stream because they also would have been promoting a time and place to tune in by now.

I’d love a remix EP but that doesn’t make sense with all the “charity” chatter. You don’t typically launch a music release with a private charity event. 

13 minutes ago, djnathanashby said:

We know it won’t be a public event - they would have been promoting a time/date/venue prior to the day before if so.

I doubt it will be a live stream because they also would have been promoting a time and place to tune in by now.

I’d love a remix EP but that doesn’t make sense with all the “charity” chatter. You don’t typically launch a music release with a private charity event. 

Don’t forget that Tears of a Clown in Miami streaming on Facebook was a surprise and not promoted anywhere before actually happening, if I’m not wrong…

1 hour ago, djnathanashby said:

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have advertised it on her instagram to 15 million people if she didn't intend for them to see what it is. 

34 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have advertised it on her instagram to 15 million people if she didn't intend for them to see what it is. 

No where did I say “she didn’t intend for them to see what it is.”

What I suggested was lowering expectations based off the fan frenzy of this thread. 

12 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

its after 9PM, has anyone heard anything or been notified from the facebook contest? Is Madonna just gonna call me or what? How does this work? 

Hurry Up Reaction GIF by Bounce

After 9PM? So Madonna time it'll be 4AM after hours style... I could get into that. Who's bringing the poppers

• Enrico unfeatured this topic