Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Brendanlovesu1 I highlighted some of the lines in the aeticle you posted.

Now we also know there is actually a deal with Netflix for MXT. They still talk about "documentary".

As for the video, now you know why Ricardo was so excited (see first pist on page 1). Probably only him now  :laughing:

I told you; it's Her-Story repeating  :laughing:

I miss the time when Madonna's messages were given between the lines on her actual work in music, videos, tours and not on these preachy, literal and shallow videos or whatever...

Do we need you to brag about creating a revolution of love all over again, ma'am? Ddo we want another round of giving money for polaroids?

Excuse Me No GIF by Madonna

I like the idea of the party. I love her embracing the LGBTQ+ and acknowledging all of us. She is the Queen of the Gays, and should always be in touch and acknowledging her queer fans. I never want that to stop. There was a time in the 2000s where she wasn’t showing up aids benefits and gay rallies and marches. I love what she’s doing now.

13 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I like the idea of the party. I love her embracing the LGBTQ+ and acknowledging all of us. She is the Queen of the Gays, and should always be in touch and acknowledging her queer fans. I never want that to stop. There was a time in the 2000s where she wasn’t showing up aids benefits and gay rallies and marches. I love what she’s doing now.

Yeah it’s a pretty good concept. I hated the idea of her doing some lame rushed performance. 
Too bad that venue sucks for such an event…

28 minutes ago, deathproof said:

If you don’t want the Polaroids then don’t bid on them lol

That's not the point... and she certanly knows many (most) of her fans won't bid. We've been in the know that her talk about "wanting to get closer to the fans-theather intimacy" was lip service anyway.  She's more and more becoming an elitist "artist" than a pop star.

Y’all being negative asf. I’m ready and happy for whatever she wants to release!!! I loved Secret Project so I don’t mind anything like it, actually one of the things that made me get into Madonna were those side projects. She seems happy and excited so that’s all what matters. Also she look gorgeous asf.

8 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This. Were we a topic for her in the early 00's ? Maybe she was angry with us because we did not turn up in masses to see The Next Best Thing hahaha. I think  its cool she doing this. People are hungry for new music so i understand the anger and frustration but is that a reason to react like a Karen who wants to have a word with the manager ? 

Just now, diegolcl said:

That's not the point... and she certanly knows many (most) of her fans won't bid. We've been in the know that her talk about "wanting to get closer to the fans-theather intimacy" was lip service anyway.  She's more and more becoming an elitist "artist" than a pop star.

She literally did an intimate theater tour across the entire world. What are you smoking?

5 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Madonna was never one of those artists that was “close” to her fans. If anything she’s more accessible now than ever before. 

For the past 15 years, the rumors M fans start about her projects are 20 times more exciting than what is released. It wasn't like that in the first 20 or so years. I know she's no one's bitch, can do what she wants, and I'm sure someone is thrilled to drop rent on a blurry selfie. Thats awesome for those charities who absolutely deserve it. But, like....

28 minutes ago, deathproof said:

??????????

44 minutes ago, deathproof said:

There was a time in the 2000s where she wasn’t showing up aids benefits and gay rallies and marches. I love what she’s doing now.

I think that was due to her marrying a homophobe.

I'm glad she came back to us though. I'm sure for most of us she was the first celebrity that said it was okay to be gay. That definitely impacted me and I'm still thankful to this day.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic