rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Justice said:

Honestly, I don't expect amazing videos. Did she have time for those?

I think they could be simple. Like  visualizers for some remixes.

And perhaps one proper video, a la Give It 2 Me.

She has been all glamoroured up a lot lately.  There was time.  I thought that something was up.  

3 minutes ago, Jet said:

No I mean the other one. She’s wearing a black glove and “love” ring. Her hair looks pink to me.

Yes i noticed too she seems to have light pink shade in her hair in that pic ( not the same flashy pink she had a few months ago tho)Screenshot_20210624-195321_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ecea0fe2f24638379e56c290aa1baf1e.jpg

Oh and on btw i was right, she has the blue hair as seen the other day in her story in the car. I knew it wasn't a filter.

Screenshot_20210624-195329_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a9ebfcdf67e161663e0b9bea5bc9b068.jpg

13 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

most of other artists throw a post , a flag and a song somewhere to support Pride.

Madonna carried the flag last year. Madonna is inspired by gays and has stated shes a gay man in a woman's body LONG before the current talk about gender identity. Madonna NEVER insulted her gay audience. Madonna refused to be chained down by patriarchy her whole life.

Madonna made a special movie for us gays this year.

I dont like saying this but if you have problems with her for whatever reasons , deal with it. No one needs your negativity.

Cry all you want about the early years, they're past and they''re over. She lives her life however she wants to and leaves it up to you to either choose to follow or abandon. 

Also you are not here by force or a fan by force. I feel sorry if you cannot appreciate the things she does. again and most of all i despise negativity. 

Not living up to your expectations whatever you think those are? well life does not in general. At least there's something called future that we can choose to go with.

Love and peace and good luck Madonna for 2night!

Amen. Love your post

I am sorry, but I find it sad that we've come to the point when many fear to get a dull performance and then are happy just to get a safer public appearance. Maybe we've been spoiled too much in the past: Vogue, Sooner or later, Bad girl... and on and on... But in recent years we have also seen that M and a guitar can still be unforgettable. And someone taught us not to go for second best.

To me, it's always been the magic of music + visuals. So I need music to go with these videos, so they're not just another way of presenting her Instagram image. Her strongest messages came through her lyrics. AIso, I don't like the way Ricardo portrays her at all. If it's her who dictates that, I blame him anyway for being spineless. How I miss Herb Ritts.

Let's see tonight.

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I am sorry, but I find it sad that we've come to the point when many fear to get a dull performance and then are happy just to get a safer public appearance. Maybe we've been spoiled too much in the past: Vogue, Sooner or later, Bad girl... and on and on... But in recent years we have also seen that M and a guitar can still be unforgettable. And someone taught us not to go for second best.

To me, it's always been the magic of music + visuals. So I need music to go with these videos, so they're not just another way of presenting her Instagram image. Her strongest messages came through her lyrics. AIso, I don't like the way Ricardo portrays her at all. If it's her who dictates that, I blame him anyway for being spineless. How I miss Herb Ritts.

Let's see tonight.

We won't get any new music.

5 hours ago, Ayham said:

YESSS!!! Some says nahh it’s her growing older… & no wayyyy, looks like cardi b’s boobs… now we have ass & boobs done thanks to her beautiful boyfriend… ??☠️… let’s see what’s next???

Madonna fans were speculating about her "boob job" when the first Hard Candy outtakes leaked... ? the question is, who gives a flying fuck. 

12 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I don’t think she’s had one - she’s plumper these days and that bra is pushing it up considerably!

In any case - it’s a random pic and outfit. She’s got a mop on her head and some plant support wire around her tits - is this a still from the unconventional challenge on Ru Paul? ?

really? she looks very thin.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic