Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

1 hour ago, madonnagreece said:

most of other artists throw a post , a flag and a song somewhere to support Pride.

Madonna carried the flag last year. Madonna is inspired by gays and has stated shes a gay man in a woman's body LONG before the current talk about gender identity. Madonna NEVER insulted her gay audience. Madonna refused to be chained down by patriarchy her whole life.

Madonna made a special movie for us gays this year.

I dont like saying this but if you have problems with her for whatever reasons , deal with it. No one needs your negativity.

Cry all you want about the early years, they're past and they''re over. She lives her life however she wants to and leaves it up to you to either choose to follow or abandon. 

Also you are not here by force or a fan by force. I feel sorry if you cannot appreciate the things she does. again and most of all i despise negativity. 

Not living up to your expectations whatever you think those are? well life does not in general. At least there's something called future that we can choose to go with.

Love and peace and good luck Madonna for 2night!

You were great. You were great.
I thought it was neat.
Really neat.

:Madonna006:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I am sorry, but I find it sad that we've come to the point when many fear to get a dull performance and then are happy just to get a safer public appearance. Maybe we've been spoiled too much in the past: Vogue, Sooner or later, Bad girl... and on and on... But in recent years we have also seen that M and a guitar can still be unforgettable. And someone taught us not to go for second best.

To me, it's always been the magic of music + visuals. So I need music to go with these videos, so they're not just another way of presenting her Instagram image. Her strongest messages came through her lyrics. AIso, I don't like the way Ricardo portrays her at all. If it's her who dictates that, I blame him anyway for being spineless. How I miss Herb Ritts.

Let's see tonight.

What’s wrong with Ricardo’s photos? I think you just don’t like the way she looks these days. Her stages moments during her day to day life. 
I find it so cool and glamorous that she has a professional photographer on call 24/7.

Someone of Herbs caliber could never fill that role because a major photographer would never have this availability.

And she’s been working with other photographers too. But honestly I like what she does with Ricardo more than her latest shoots with Steven Klein. 

That being said, it would be great if she worked with more photographers

5 hours ago, diegolcl said:

That's not the point... and she certanly knows many (most) of her fans won't bid. We've been in the know that her talk about "wanting to get closer to the fans-theather intimacy" was lip service anyway.  She's more and more becoming an elitist "artist" than a pop star.

Jesus, you must know her so well. So many negative comments. Have you heard yourself??? If you dont like her. Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

most of other artists throw a post , a flag and a song somewhere to support Pride.

Madonna carried the flag last year. Madonna is inspired by gays and has stated shes a gay man in a woman's body LONG before the current talk about gender identity. Madonna NEVER insulted her gay audience. Madonna refused to be chained down by patriarchy her whole life.

I dont like saying this but if you have problems with her for whatever reasons , deal with it. No one needs your negativity.

Cry all you want about the early years, they're past and they''re over. She lives her life however she wants to and leaves it up to you to either choose to follow or abandon. 

Also you are not here by force or a fan by force. I feel sorry if you cannot appreciate the things she does. again and most of all i despise negativity. 

Not living up to your expectations whatever you think those are? well life does not in general. At least there's something called future that we can choose to go with.

Totally agree.  Amazing news.  We get something new mid cycle and its for Pride.  Its such a win win.  So excited for a video or a movie. One of the reasons I fell in love (apart from the music) was her videos and her unwavering support of the rainbow community.   Personally I have loved the 3 last 3 eras and Im sticking on the ride with her because I still enjoy and love it.  Lets keep it positive guys. No other artist is doing this

5 hours ago, diegolcl said:

I know and never had a problem with that, but she herself said she wanted to be and all we got was someone being chosen to follow a scripted-beer-whatever and someone paying to have a blurred selfie... 

What about the kid with cancer fan she became besties with??? (Plus gave a demo of to play at their funeral) What about the other fans that have have had signed stuff randomly in the post? She has so many she cant treat all of us. 

All the free front seats through ICON? All the pit tickets???  Dont make her out to be a cow to fans because shes NOT!!! Shes just so many of them. Were not a charity, yes she earns money for charity for people like us but she doesnt OWE us anything!!!! We owe her!

3 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

PRAISE THE LORD! 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

What about the kid with cancer fan she became besties with??? (Plus gave a demo of to play at their funeral) What about the other fans that have have had signed stuff randomly in the post? She has so many she cant treat all of us. 

All the free front seats through ICON? All the pit tickets???  Dont make her out to be a cow to fans because shes NOT!!! Shes just so many of them. Were not a charity, yes she earns money for charity for people like us but she doesnt OWE us anything!!!! We owe her!

Calm down.

I'm entitled to my opinions, and AGAIN, use to ignore buttom if what I say hurts you so much.

I really really need new music honestly. At the idea she's starting to work to this - I'm afraid - quite long autobiographical movie project and only after that will start working on a new album, I really get disheartened. It could take something like three more years :scary:

Of course we could have a little help by the traders who have the old unreleased tracks wich are still unleaked, but I stopped to be optimistic about that.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic