Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just like the Olympia show... people thinking it'd be a full MDNA intimate show hahaha. But seriously... all this hype about a short film and stuff, just to get 2 minute video repeated on loop without audio??? She looked hot though! But it reminds me so much of the Xstatic Process photoshoot / Vogue RIT backdrop... 

I guess she could've at least put a speaker and say a message, since she already gathered all these people in one place, better take advantage xDMADONNA-RE-INVENTION_TOUR-BOOK_INTERIOR_

1 minute ago, godx said:

I mean, what could the sound even be? She isn't lipsyncing any lyrics. A speech would sound weird with those visuals?

If its just these beautiy shots on repeat over Future Lovers remix, she could've just put it on her IG story and saved us the engery.

I think the sound from that video is actually the one from the tweet I just posted. All the videos I'm seeing on twitter have those weird whip lashing sounds or whatever. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic