• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, lap said:

A white background, fast moves, 3 or 4 wigs, some words and that's it. lol

Of course, it was a way to honour the pride week, a way to say "I'm here with you guys, ket's keep on fighting", nothing to do with her musical career or release. It was a homage, that's what it was meant to be and that's what it is.

The point imo is how much we are all desperately hungry for new stuff :Madonna043:

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

This was below my expectation. Again hyped too much and the delivery not matching the hype lol

Hyped more by the fans really and taking over times square at the start of the night takes a lot of planning and paperwork for the start of the night. What have we all done for charity tonight? 

9 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

As if we were gonna get remixes of a flop single from 2 years ago. :Madonna031:

I mean she released some I Don't Search remixes almost a year after the album was released and that album died 3 or 4 weeks after it debuted #1 so :Madonna049:

Edited by RayofPrayers (see edit history)

If this is all that it was... Then why did she posted a video with all those DJs names (making us think there will be some sort of release), then hyping up with mysterious photos... then the whole Boom Boom Room event, then Ricardo saying "Yall not ready"... of course this is going to create big expectations... And now, not even the event that she's in is right now is being streamed.

4 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

If this is all that it was... Then why did she posted a video with all those DJs names (making us think there will be some sort of release), then hyping up with mysterious photos... then the whole Boom Boom Room event, then Ricardo saying "Yall not ready"... of course this is going to create big expectations... And now, not even the event that she's in is right now is being streamed.

Maybe the surprise is not over.

I love her and I appreciate her effort but it would make the gays so much happier if this were a music video. In the lack of new material, it could have been a Rescue Me video like someone here suggested. I mean, she TAKES THE TIME to record these randon projects that will be soon forgotten, unfortunely. Same thing with the secretprojectrevolution that should have been a Gang Bang epic MV :Madonna023:

At least she looks beautiful, I love the style. I miss those days where she would put the MXT dvd in the hands of a professional and would have a new album almost finished by now.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic