Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

15 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Totally agree with you on that - I think it’s sad that she has resorted to this kind of “ performance “ and there are fans on here that just love everything she does no matter what and good luck to them but her image for me now and the way she treats her legacy is so poor ?

You don't have to keep following her 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Totally agree with you on that - I think it’s sad that she has resorted to this kind of “ performance “ and there are fans on here that just love everything she does no matter what and good luck to them but her image for me now and the way she treats her legacy is so poor ?

Why always this mistake? If I love one thing that means I love everything? It's more simple. You don't like this performance and I liked it. The same with her songs or her videos.  I hate "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Human Nature" and that doesn't mean I hate all her songs.  I like this kind of performance because I've seen her happy (I'm not saying that it's the best live performance ever...)

Sometimes I think that her fans has zero empathy with Madonna. I love to see her happy.

I think the problem is that we overhyped way too much this thing. We let ourselves go by the posts Madonna and Ricado did and imagined all kind of things, so of course a simple party and a random vid trying to give a message in times square were dissapointing for all of us.
With that being said, I don't see why this is bad for Madonna as some people here are saying... She was just having fun in a party and raising funds for the LGBT community. So what's wrong about that? How is that bad for her legacy or anyother thing... :Madonna056: Let her be a little bit! 

Why always this mistake? If I love one thing that means I love everything? It's more simple. You don't like this performance and I liked it. The same with her songs or her videos.  I hate "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Human Nature" and that doesn't mean I hate all her songs.  I like this kind of performance because I've seen her happy (I'm not saying that it's the best live performance ever...)
Sometimes I think that her fans has zero empathy with Madonna. I love to see her happy.
Because this is a cult. Its sad to see how people lose the ability to have your own opinion and respect other points of view

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Wow I woke up to a shit storm of negativity. 
i love her. And her tits. Only disappointment was no Rescue Me.

Someone gon have to Rescue Her bitch next time she tease that mf song I swear to god.

haha. I agree. I think by this time she knows how much we are all dying to hear "Rescue Me" live and she'll throw us a bone on her next tour.

This topic is...

03 "negative" posts > 30 "don't be so negative". 

People have different opinions, share yours instead of pointing you don't like the others. This is a free forum not "positivity police" at work.

Other than that, she looks great, finally 'Hung Up' in a non embarrassing performance, and looks like she had a lot fun. She deserves it. Now's time for my warm milk, don't know why I feel like drinking some....

Not gonne say too mutch, because i know some don't like it because too negative bla bla bla and we have to like everything she does or  go away.

Can' we make a topic for this for those who like to express themself  for not liking this event or performance ... ?

some fans don't like everything and that does not mean that they are not madonna fans anymore.

36 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

If she just showed up & told NO ONE prior, 1/2 this bitching wouldnt be happening. As for not getting remix album etc she didn’t say we were getting any of that. Expectations are premeditated resentments.

Yep, when it doubt, always blame the woman.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic