Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

59 minutes ago, Miguel Velasco said:

Because this is a cult. Its sad to see how people lose the ability to have your own opinion and respect other points of view

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

People who don't like anything she does are the first people to disrespect others. They always act like they are so wise and so above it all, and everyone who likes what she does is a "blind sheep". It's a cult, it's a fandom. It's kinda how this forum works. We like Madonna. 

If you don't like anything she does anymore (and I'm not talking to you specifically here but to the people that seems to believe that she is "gone forever", "looks horrible" etc), then honestly just move on to some other artist. It's okay. We are tired of reading the same negative comments over and over and over again coming from the same people. Why waste all that energy? You know where the door is. You don't get to spread hate over PRIDE. The biggest celebration of love in the world 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I gotta admit that after last night's Time Square 1 minute loop video I was disappointed when they "promised us" a short film and it was nothing like it, and I thought that private event was gonna be just her, the DJs and a few people in it considering the Covid situation. But this morning I woke up to all these videos and wow, didn't know it was gonna be a packed venue full with fans and press, that was very amazing to see (still wondering about the health issue, fully vaxed people can still get sick and be contagious).

Anyway, she finally remembered Hung Up! Was so happy with that and IDSIF performance. Not a big fan of the boobs out looking sideways, but the outfit and the blue wig was very cool and she looked happy. You could see she was really enjoying herself and seems like she really missed being in touch with the audience! Hope this gives her strength and motivation to release a dance record! <3 A cool surprise for the fans with this casual appearance :D

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

This forum is fast becoming like MadonnaNation, anyone who has a negative thing to say about Madonna is jumped on for either being Ageist, misogynistic, not a true fan it’s absurd.

fans should be able to have an opinion on whether they like something or dislike something, they shouldn’t be told to go elsewhere if they are not loving everything she does and shouldn’t be blasted either for liking something. We all share a passion for Madonna this is a Madonna forum and all opinions should be welcomed whether we agree or not. 

Again, the problem isn't with people who don't like one particular thing. The issue is with people who don't like anything, repeat it 15 times and call everyone who does like it a "sheep". 

Just now, Let&#x27;sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Again, the problem isn't with people who don't like one particular thing. The issue is with people who don't like anything, repeat it 15 times and call everyone who does like it a "sheep". 

That’s why I said people shouldn’t be blasted for liking and disliking everything 

She looked great , we got titties, seems like she had fun and you thirsty bitxches can moan all you want but you would kill for her champagne spit on the bar if you had the slightest chance just smelling it.

Eternal Queen of the Dancefloor, loved what I saw from this party and cant wait for the official visual video to upload!

People who don't like anything she does are the first people to disrespect others. They always act like they are so wise and so above it all, and everyone who likes what she does is a "blind sheep". It's a cult, it's a fandom. It's kinda how this forum works. We like Madonna. 
If you don't like anything she does anymore (and I'm not talking to you specifically here but to the people that seems to believe that she is "gone forever", "looks horrible" etc), then honestly just move on to some other artist. It's okay. We are tired of reading the same negative comments over and over and over again coming from the same people. Why waste all that energy? You know where the door is. You don't get to spread hate over PRIDE. The biggest celebration of love in the world 
I know where the door is and i also know a good psychologist. Its always fascinating to observe people with a huge bouncer complex. who do you think you are to indicate what people can express and how we can do it? Are you a better fan by saying her work its always flawless? Thats hilarious

3 minutes ago, Matty said:

This forum is fast becoming like MadonnaNation, anyone who has a negative thing to say about Madonna is jumped on for either being Ageist, misogynistic, not a true fan it’s absurd.

fans should be able to have an opinion on whether they like something or dislike something, they shouldn’t be told to go elsewhere if they are not loving everything she does and shouldn’t be blasted either for liking something. We all share a passion for Madonna this is a Madonna forum and all opinions should be welcomed whether we agree or not. 

Very true. We all have our taste and opinions. Heck we are still fighting and arguing 31 yrs later on whether I’m Breathless is an album or not.

We should be free to say what we want and have a discussion over our differing opinions, rather than jumping on each other’s throats.

The big issue is the complaints saying “she’s over” or “I’m not a fan anymore” or “I can’t stand her, she’s embarrassing” etc etc

If you don’t like her anymore, then why are you here? And if your post history is nothing but negative things, then you might want to consider leaving, cause this isn’t the place for you.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Velasco said:

I know where the door is and i also know a good psychologist. Its always fascinating to observe people with a huge bouncer complex. who do you think you are to indicate what people can express and how we can do it? Are you a better fan by saying her work its always flawless? Thats hilarious

You literally have 5 posts. Have you paid attention to the people who only post negative stuff? Have you read their posts again and again, enough to remember their names? No? We have.

You literally have 5 posts. Have you paid attention to the people who only post negative stuff? Have you read their posts again and again, enough to remember their names? No? We have.
Yes i have 5 posts and i i've been reading this forum for a long time. Enough time to know what im talking about.

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It’s laughable, that this is the woman who is all about “destroy the patriarchy!” and “breaking the system,” yet she threw a pride party for people with blue check marks on Instagram.

While her fans are left to make the trek to the cess pool that is Times Square (which is a ghost town) to watch some silent videos on 20+ screens.

Its elitist, and snobbish. I don’t like that. She should practice what she preaches.

At the end of the day, I love that she did something for Pride. This is a woman who spent 8 yrs married to a homophobe, and didn’t attend any marches, rallies, charities, fundraisers for anything lgbtq+,hiv/aids till the tail end of her crumbling marriage. I’m here for this new Madonna. But the elitist attitude is tacky. She literally put out a video saying that covid was “the great equalizer,” yet here she is, mingling with the bourgeoise, trying to sell some overpriced Polaroids.

That’s my only complaint. I don’t hate the look, and I don’t hate the performance. She’s having fun, and I can’t hate on that.

I feel like this is a bit of a harsh take. The whole thing was to raise as much money for the two charities as possible, it wasn’t really a meant to be a show for her fans… 

Obviously I’d have absolutely loved to have been there as I’m sure we all would, but someone who could get their credit card out and donate $25,000 on a whim is gonna be much more useful for the cause than me being there, trust me!

1 minute ago, TwistedRope said:

I feel like this is a bit of a harsh take. The whole thing was to raise as much money for the two charities as possible, it wasn’t really a meant to be a show for her fans… 

Sweetie it was a pride party. There a hundreds of them happening all over the city. Mind you, it WASNT a ticketed event. No one said it was suppose to be a show…

Also, the auction was also taking place online. Someone’s going to be buy it no matter what.

3 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Obviously I’d have absolutely loved to have been there as I’m sure we all would, but someone who could get their credit card out and donate $25,000 on a whim is gonna be much more useful for the cause than me being there, trust me!

totally agree

It was cute. The performance, if we can call it that way, was too casual. Why didn't she sing more songs? 

The DJs could have remixed her hits and played them.

I don't care about those "videos". They are just Instagram type of clips made by Madonna herself. :smokey:

https://variety.com/2021/scene/news/madonna-pride-surprise-performance-1235005118/

There to raise money for the Ali Forney Center and the Haus of US — two LGBTQ advocacy and support groups — Madonna was joined by Quinto to auction off three original polaroid photographs for $10,000, $25,000 and $25,000 each. Together, the pair raised over $100,000, each pledging a personal donation of $25,000.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic