rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Well I’ve read accounts of the night that suggest otherwise, and seen photos where she’s holding different Polaroids to the ones on the online auction. I didn’t realise you were there and saw all this firsthand, apologies.

Never claimed I was there. I’m just reporting what I’ve read and saw.

This gathering gives me 80s and early 90s vibes when Warhol or Sandra Bernhard would host "after dark" soirées and generated a buzz in the big city. A lot of great pop art was inspired by those moments when different artists, models and musicians came together with personalities that had the capacity to back up artistic concepts and ideas. It also created a sense of new culture or a moment in time when things progressed and shifted, especially in the gay scene. Those moments made headlines and it gave hope during the peek of HIV-AIDS and also contributed immensely to the art scene. 

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Never claimed I was there. I’m just reporting what I’ve read and saw.

Yeah I know, so was I…

Anyway! This is where all these new photos are coming from https://www.vogue.it/moda/gallery/madonna-pride-2021-new-york-foto

M.RicardoGomes_8.jpeg

She does look stunning! And obviously is very keen to show off her tits atm ?

Edited by TwistedRope (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Yeah I know, so was I…

Anyway! This is where all these new photos are coming from https://www.vogue.it/moda/gallery/madonna-pride-2021-new-york-foto

M.RicardoGomes_8.jpeg

She does look stunning! And obviously is very keen to show off her tits atm ?

we have a serious problem here....

I'm arroused. 

How fabulous is she in these new photos, I wish I'd been there. And enough already of the ageist/flop fan comments. Go to MNation if you wanna be a debbie downer, No one tells Cher or Mick Jagger to retire. And THE motherfriking Marlene Dietrich only retired after she fell off the stage at 75. There's a reason Madonna is a legend.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic