Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is SO much negativity here. Bitch, bitch, bitch…   If I hear one more damn person whine about how she needs to trot out Patrick Leonard (or else!) I’m simply gonna barf. It’s especially baffling because the other chief complaint is how she needs to do a ALL DANCE record.  Really?  An ALL DANCE record with Patrick Leonard?  Huh?  Say what?

Edited by Markdonna (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Angelo said:

Let's be clear

first of all I loved the performance and the outfit. And then, I don't need/have to apologize to anyone for my IRONIC post. You can call me whatever you want, because I can assure you that I'm not a misogynist.

In the pictures present in my post there is a brave woman called Angela. In 2010 she became famous in Italy, just because she loved dancing in disco and I huge respected/admired her, she was so brave (because Italy is full of misoginy and racism). Everybody started to love her. I compared them, in an ironic way because M outfit remembered me Angela..and not because I had fun of her.

how can I have fun of the woman who saved me from depression in 2005??

Don't judge me, because you don't know me. Everybody can see in my profile my posts and how I think.

thank you for your kind words @cosmicarlo818 @HC Charge

@Roland Barthes@Eyzonme

sometimes here its like: repress yourself, dont express yourself.

Wasnt madonna herself that said  some years ago something like: people cant understand irony anymore?...and isnt it ironic, dont you think? Do you know what Madonna would do? Do it yourself too. :kissy:

21 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I think ppl have to face reality, the old Madonna aint coming back. Ever. We have to accept it, just like we all have to accept the fact that each and every one of us aren't the same people we were even 10 years ago. Except me. I'm still broke af. SO, hallelu, I'm here for the M we've still got around living and breathing and making whatever kind of art she's still able to.  Cringe or not bring on the tits bitch

I was with you until you said bring on the tits. She can put those away.

I didn't write in this topic before because I wanted to see what happened before writing something... 

What I think now is that the only problem was they way it was announced. If it was something like "Come see Madonna in the club and help her with a charitable act" I think it would have been better. The problem for me were the expetations with all that "God is cuming" and talking about art and things like that. People started to think "Is Madonna, so it will be something really big for her career".

I think it was just a nice moment to the people that was there and I think they have so much fun (Madonna included) doing this and that's how people should have been seen it. Is not the first time Madonna makes this, we saw her going to clubs to sing "Hung up" with the confessions, she was in a club when "MDNA" was released but it wasn't promoted this way. I think that's the only problem with all of this.

To talk about if she's lost her magic or that she is not what she used to be watching this, I think it's just stupid because I don't see this as part of her career. I see this as something she wanted to do and that's all. I don't see this as part of her work, I don't know if you know what I mean.

About the pictures... I think she looks great and I can see her face on it. Yeah, she's done things on her face but when I look at them I can see Madonna and her attitude. Some are ok, some good, some great but I see Madonna the Queen of Pop in all of them.

11 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I understand people are divided on her tits.  I see no difference though between this, and her walking the JPG runway, with her tits exposed. Maybe its me. Maybe its Maybelline

Whoopie Just Saying GIF by MOODMAN

Maybe it's just the "clothes" she's wearing... For me on videos like "Turn up the radio" they look too up, and I think that she has great tits in a more "natural position"... but she wears what she wants and if she likes that way for me it's ok. In JPG runway her tits were not on her chin... :P

29 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Her tits, her tits, her tits... Come on! The classic and acclaimed Madonna was always showing her tits. Now it's a problem? 

personaly i never like it her showing her tits haha , i like the more evita , ray of light , confessions style madonna . nothing wrong with that .

11 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

personaly i never like it her showing her tits haha , i like the more evita , ray of light , confessions style madonna . nothing wrong with that .

You totally miss the point. Since day 1, even in the pre-madonna era, she showed her tits. So what is the problem showing her tits in 2021 in a fun performance?

Ray of Light by the way:

4062edae39958571bc9d4eb8f3b62fd2.jpg

You can see her tits even in Vogue...

Loved the tits, loved the looks, loved the wigs. But as said before, the way it sounded to be I was expecting naively for something for the fans, when it actually was another party for her bourgeois friends, to show some charity and to fill money into Ricardo's pockets, because if this is another level of ideas and creativity, I wish I could raise from the dead kings of the 80's to slap his face hard!! Not so disappointed, but it stated to remind me she's not worried to do much for her fans. 

Madonna-ortensia.gif

22 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

You totally miss the point. Since day 1, even in the pre-madonna era, she showed her tits. So what is the problem showing her tits in 2021 in a fun performance?

Ray of Light by the way:

4062edae39958571bc9d4eb8f3b62fd2.jpg

You can see her tits even in Vogue...

she had some style in these amazing photo shoot , im still in love with these natural pictures , its' a personal taste  :-) 

50 minutes ago, scamper said:

Maybe it's just the "clothes" she's wearing... For me on videos like "Turn up the radio" they look too up, and I think that she has great tits in a more "natural position"... but she wears what she wants and if she likes that way for me it's ok. In JPG runway her tits were not on her chin... :P

Ok you're not wrong lol.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic