Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

My concern is that she WONT stop at this point… she will continue to play this NIP/TUCK thing till forever. She’s turning to another person… she’s can’t even move like before & NO not coz of her AGE nor her surgery… it’s coz of the damn watermelons ??… few months from now she will complain from back pain & NOPE won’t be from her aging but coz of these new boobs.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The titties out look is great. Always nice to see Helga and Olga again, but the styling didn't do her any favors. Compare it to her Pride look 2 years ago, which wasn't that different, but was styled better. Tits out with that look would have been great. I love the tradition of terrible wigs. They still have nothing on her "Liz" hat from Will & Grace.

Question: Is the harness a leftover from the Trump era or is she shading the current administration? I'm here for her saying fuck everybody in politics tbh.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

You totally miss the point. Since day 1, even in the pre-madonna era, she showed her tits. So what is the problem showing her tits in 2021 in a fun performance?

Ray of Light by the way:

4062edae39958571bc9d4eb8f3b62fd2.jpg

You can see her tits even in Vogue...

The new enhanced tits were EVERYTHING!!!!

28 minutes ago, Ayham said:

My concern is that she WONT stop at this point… she will continue to play this NIP/TUCK thing till forever. She’s turning to another person… she’s can’t even move like before & NO not coz of her AGE nor her surgery… it’s coz of the damn watermelons ??… few months from now she will complain from back pain & NOPE won’t be from her aging but coz of these new boobs.

In the 90s she experimented with her hair. These days she’s experimenting with her face. It’s all reversible.

I wish people would just let her be and stop acting like they own her image!

5 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Did she post on her igtv new video from party and then deleted it ? :oi:

Yes! I noticed that as well

10 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

So I got an Instagram notification that Madonna posted a new reel. From the tiny photo it looked like it’s the video from last nights projection. When I clicked on it it was not available. 
I think it got posted and then removed…

6 hours ago, skyfitswim said:

Not gonne say too mutch, because i know some don't like it because too negative bla bla bla and we have to like everything she does or  go away.

Can' we make a topic for this for those who like to express themself  for not liking this event or performance ... ?

some fans don't like everything and that does not mean that they are not madonna fans anymore.

This is the thread unfortunately but some people can't express opinions like the grown ass balls dragging on the floor adults that they are..... :/  

3 minutes ago, Fighter said:

This is the thread unfortunately but some people can't express opinions like the grown ass balls dragging on the floor adults that they are..... :/  

Personally, whenever I hate something she does artistically I say it in a way where it won’t ruin the excitement of those who are enjoying it. And most often I say nothing at all cause what’s the point of creating negative vibes?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic