Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn’t like it. It looked as if a tipsy random person with a blue wig lip synched to Madonna songs.  
it didn’t look professional at all. I have no problem with her hoops but with the fact that many of her more recent performances look absolutely cheap and unprofessional. I’m sure that 1990-Madonna would be ashamed of such a performance. 

I'm glad she proudly showed the nipples to the public this time.

Those pictures I'm going to show you now are outtake pictures. These photos were leaked more than a decade ago, so you all know them. We didn't see these photos through official channels, but only after they were leaked onto the internet.

image.png.2f148de5ee07d6ed7303ea462630c5f0.png

image.png.72b751295b12031ba32711a45dc6c091.png

image.png.401e21ace4db72169892856c8b059267.png

What I couldn't understand from these leaked photos was why Madonna took them and didn't use them officially.

We don't know exactly whether it was her own decision or her team's advice not to use officially. 

But I strongly felt something was holding back Madonna.

Is it ugly to expose nipples because she is now the mother of six children?

Or is it now ugly to expose her nipples because she's old?

Whatever the reason, something has been stifling Madonna's freedom of expression as an artist for the past 20 years.

But finally yesterday she shook off those repressions and proudly showing off her nipples.

So I'm glad she danced with her nipples exposed yesterday.

That's Madonna, the queen of pop I used to know.

A strong, independent woman who does what she wants to do regardless of people's eyes and thoughts.

That is my girl Madonna.

And I don't think she did boob job.

She just gained a little weight now. Now if she starts exercising again and loses about 7kg she will be perfect again.

3 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

I'm glad she proudly showed the nipples to the public this time.

Those pictures I'm going to show you now are outtake pictures. These photos were leaked more than a decade ago, so you all know them. We didn't see these photos through official channels, but only after they were leaked onto the internet.

image.png.2f148de5ee07d6ed7303ea462630c5f0.png

image.png.72b751295b12031ba32711a45dc6c091.png

image.png.401e21ace4db72169892856c8b059267.png

What I couldn't understand from these leaked photos was why Madonna took them and didn't use them officially.

We don't know exactly whether it was her own decision or her team's advice not to use officially. 

But I strongly felt something was holding back Madonna.

Is it ugly to expose nipples because she is now the mother of six children?

Or is it now ugly to expose her nipples because she's old?

Whatever the reason, something has been stifling Madonna's freedom of expression as an artist for the past 20 years.

But finally yesterday she shook off those repressions and proudly showing off her nipples.

So I'm glad she danced with her nipples exposed yesterday.

That's Madonna, the queen of pop I used to know.

A strong, independent woman who does what she wants to do regardless of people's eyes and thoughts.

That is my girl Madonna.

And I don't think she did boob job.

She just gained a little weight now. Now if she starts exercising again and loses about 7kg she will be perfect again.

Girl. Calm down with the analysis. She used two pics of her topless in the magazine, anymore and it might as well have been a Playboy magazine shoot.. She also had her knockers out in the 2014 Interview magazine.

You're turning this whole thing into something more serious than it was intended to be, like it was a Coachella performance or something. All I kept of this is that she has taken the first steps towards becoming fully mobile again and that she served some looks.

Pride isn't only about having a dick and loving another dick, it's being proud of who you are and who you have become in your life. This was just a little intimate thank you to the community. One that's forever spiteful I guess after all the hatred it's received.

26 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Girl. Calm down with the analysis. She used two pics of her topless in the magazine, anymore and it might as well have been a Playboy magazine shoot.. She also had her knockers out in the 2014 Interview magazine.

Grandma calm down. its just my opinion. Don't be overreact. LOL

1 hour ago, xrayeyes said:

In all this "negativity" I want to remind that the blame should rest firmly on the people around Madonna.

I have been close enough to that inner circle several times and it is deranged. Like rabid dogs protecting their bitch, it changes people. Being that close to her orbit sends people into another reality. They feed off of it. Turns people nasty. Not a fun place to be.

So less blaming other fans for contrary opinions, less blaming M herself, more blaming the REAL enemies...her hangers-on and dingle-berries.

Make-up artists, dancers, investment bankers, Kabbalists, personal trainers, and "social-media videographers" who follow her everywhere with a light and have to "archive" every little moves she makes. The world around her is a circus and anyone that survives it will tell you they never want to experience that again.

Celebrity makes prisoners of people who then lose touch. It's a vicious monster.

I hope at least she is happy and truly doesn't give a shit, she has lived harder and better than anyone else on the planet-she deserves not to give a fuck. 

And fans also have the right to not like things sometimes, after all the star/fan relationship is one of consumption. Give me a shitty product, I will complain. Give me quality and I will lick your asshole and sing your praises.

THIS.

1 hour ago, xrayeyes said:

In all this "negativity" I want to remind that the blame should rest firmly on the people around Madonna.

I have been close enough to that inner circle several times and it is deranged. Like rabid dogs protecting their bitch, it changes people. Being that close to her orbit sends people into another reality. They feed off of it. Turns people nasty. Not a fun place to be.

So less blaming other fans for contrary opinions, less blaming M herself, more blaming the REAL enemies...her hangers-on and dingle-berries.

Make-up artists, dancers, investment bankers, Kabbalists, personal trainers, and "social-media videographers" who follow her everywhere with a light and have to "archive" every little moves she makes. The world around her is a circus and anyone that survives it will tell you they never want to experience that again.

Celebrity makes prisoners of people who then lose touch. It's a vicious monster.

I hope at least she is happy and truly doesn't give a shit, she has lived harder and better than anyone else on the planet-she deserves not to give a fuck. 

And fans also have the right to not like things sometimes, after all the star/fan relationship is one of consumption. Give me a shitty product, I will complain. Give me quality and I will lick your asshole and sing your praises.

Wheeeewww!! This is it. This is the one. 

Just now, xrayeyes said:

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

I'm honestly surprised that after seeing her boobs in the unauthorized Playboy/Penthouse shoot and the Vogue video and that one scene in Truth or Dare and the SEX book and the JPG runway appearance and Body of Evidence and during the MDNA Tour and several photoshoots from the last thirty years that people still have this much to say about them. 

Just be happy she did an appearance, that she performed Hung Up in its original form and that she apparently raised $200,000 in 10 minutes for a good cause. 

Like, can u even imagine getting up onto a super narrow bar at the hottest party in NYC for Pride, with everyone who's anyone in attendance shoving phones in your face while your tits are out, vogueing the house down and NOT FALLING ON YOUR FACE or shitting yourself?

2 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

Very well said.

31 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Ricardo is an amateur and Steven Klein wannabe. Andy got tired of following her with a lamp and iPhone so Ricardo got the new job and now thinks he is the next Steven Klein...ok. 

I know right? I mean I don't like Steven Klein's recent work. But That boy is just... All I can remember what he was doing is trying not to record her fake ass. LMAO

• Enrico unfeatured this topic