rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

In all this "negativity" I want to remind that the blame should rest firmly on the people around Madonna.

I have been close enough to that inner circle several times and it is deranged. Like rabid dogs protecting their bitch, it changes people. Being that close to her orbit sends people into another reality. They feed off of it. Turns people nasty. Not a fun place to be.

So less blaming other fans for contrary opinions, less blaming M herself, more blaming the REAL enemies...her hangers-on and dingle-berries.

Make-up artists, dancers, investment bankers, Kabbalists, personal trainers, and "social-media videographers" who follow her everywhere with a light and have to "archive" every little moves she makes. The world around her is a circus and anyone that survives it will tell you they never want to experience that again.

Celebrity makes prisoners of people who then lose touch. It's a vicious monster.

What on earth are you talking about?

I really felt sad with what I saw last night and I think is not going to change, at least now...and even more so when seeing the presentation of miley, that was something really good and the madonna thing was far from being something like that, even miley did what I expected all my life from madonna, the original version of "like a prayer" live ?

3 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Oh, these fast cuts. The same quote "freedom is what you do with whats been done to you" used in the secretproject 9 years ago and I Rise LOOOOL anyone could mix these images with footage from Boom Boom Room last night and make a better video with "I Don't Search I Find" or "Rescue Me" playing.

I love the performances and her looks, though.

This Ricardo guy isn't directing the MXT dvd too, right? Anyway, I'm happy we'll be able to watch the show, since lots of artists don't care about tour filming these days. We are lucky about that! <3

Edited by dontmindus (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

This video has a lot of David Lynch influences going on. It’d fun. I like it. The song selections are interesting...

its like she has listened to us.  rescue me and nothing really matters never done on a tour!!! probably 2 of the most requested songs from fans.  Fingers crossed for the next tour

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I really felt sad with what I saw last night and I think is not going to change, at least now...and even more so when seeing the presentation of miley, that was something really good and the madonna thing was far from being something like that, even miley did what I expected all my life from madonna, the original version of "like a prayer" live ?

Miley was basically  a Vegas impersonator doing Madonna.  

THAT’S what you wanted?  Really?  Then —  honestly?  You’ve  never truly gotten her. 

9 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

I dont usually comment on the negative stuff and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I know I will get shot down in flames

But I dont get it.  Madonna opened Pride with a video at times square and sang 2 songs at a club to support the rainbow community and she raised a shit load of money for one of our charities.

She looked and dressed fun, colourful and a little cheeky to celebrate us. It was all done to promote NOTHING! 

Just a huge shout out to a community that has always supported her.

Geez "tough love I knew it from the start deep down in my Rebel Heart."

I guess you're right. Maybe It's just time to celebrate pride and her being with us all this years. :06: 

2 hours ago, blondebenji said:

I dont usually comment on the negative stuff and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I know I will get shot down in flames

But I dont get it.  Madonna opened Pride with a video at times square and sang 2 songs at a club to support the rainbow community and she raised a shit load of money for one of our charities.

She looked and dressed fun, colourful and a little cheeky to celebrate us. It was all done to promote NOTHING! 

Just a huge shout out to a community that has always supported her.

Geez "tough love I knew it from the start deep down in my Rebel Heart."

you right, l have had my share of complaints in the past and realised l was hating on Madonna for not being my Madonna, she is who she is and l am grateful she is still giving us anything. She will never care for the legacy stuff, chart positions and stats,  she is a real person trying to still live her life, which gave us an amazing album in MX not long ago. We wait till she is dead for the fan stuff and know from experience she will release weird videos with photographers that mean absolutely nothing to the deep and meaningful message she thinks its conveying (sorry l had to). But she shows up. I take it or leave it now and enjoy the legacy and whatever she does now much more, even the stoner as enlightened phase is funny if you step back. Expecting anything different is like expecting Madonna NOT to get her tit out at a bar, crazy.

3 hours ago, Markdonna said:

Miley was basically  a Vegas impersonator doing Madonna.  

THAT’S what you wanted?  Really?  Then —  honestly?  You’ve  never truly gotten her. 

And Madonna was a karaoke singer impersonating Madonna. That isn’t much better either. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic