rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

Yes. I have. Even the costume screamed Vegas Or Cruise Ship Madonna Impersonator. As did the OVERsinging... They’re NEVER very accurate.

Talking about the costume of the performance I noticed that Miley is actually wearing the new Jean Paul Gaultier bodysuit that Madonna wore a few weeks ago :

Miley-Cyrus-Stand-by-You.jpg.34af138f32a36e963db2f2dea61a008e.jpg0_JS235967856.thumb.jpg.0cd2fddb99bf1197fce326a83d506328.jpg

Well then move to a fucking Miley Cyrus forum ! That girl has been releasing albums after albums but nothing sticks, her only memorable song is wrecking ball and she's mostly known for her covers. If that's what you like, what makes you feel safe then go after her. If Madonna does notmake you feel safe and embarrasses you then move on. And those "i've been pretty close to that circle" : YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER and in a fantasy world. Damn forum. I may be the one who's gonna leave, i don't want to share with that many dumbos here.

It's weird how people make a huge deal out of this. The woman is literally up in a bar singing her songs to a small crowd in a blue wig showing her tits off looking so happy. How can you take this so seriously. She's not performing in a stadium to hundreds of people who paid money to see her. She is in a private party, having fun, raising money... So what are some people so bother about. Stop the nonsense lol. :benice:
Anyway this is a time to celebrate, so take a holiday. Just a day of your life. :rainbow: :jumpy: 

I’m not sure if everyone knows but that bar is actually tiny and has a capacity of 50 people from what a friend told me in NYC. So the bar isn’t equipped for a live show. This entire thing was for charity. Apparently from what Dazed is saying it raised $100,000 for lgbtq+ charities. So if anyone else can do better I am sure they would love to hear from you?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/53323/1/madonna-starring-nyc-pride-party-raises-100-000-for-lgbtq-organisations%3famp=1

3 hours ago, Madame X said:

I think it was the same thing she used in her Rebel Heart shooting…

image.thumb.jpeg.81ca6c194f6e4653185d4ef31464a1ca.jpeg

Excuse-moi for being so uneducated, but can someone please explain what exactly is this? A sex toy? A teeth whitening product? A candy? been wondering since 2015 and now it's made its comeback.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Well then move to a fucking Miley Cyrus forum ! That girl has been releasing albums after albums but nothing sticks, her only memorable song is wrecking ball and she's mostly known for her covers. If that's what you like, what makes you feel safe then go after her. If Madonna does notmake you feel safe and embarrasses you then move on. And those "i've been pretty close to that circle" : YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER and in a fantasy world. Damn forum. I may be the one who's gonna leave, i don't want to share with that many dumbos here.

You know that a forum is not a place where everybody has to share your opinion,. right? it's a place for uttering different opinions and for discussing them. If you cannot stand that then maybe this really isn't the best place for you.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic