Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

Just now, stancherry said:

The biggest surprise would be the Madame X Tour Film, i read that kind of bu*****t floating around somewhere. The October date was for the physical release. But i guess people are just talking shit...

Or the pro shot of the Pride mini show from 2019 (was that filmed either???)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, stancherry said:

The biggest surprise would be the Madame X Tour Film, i read that kind of bu*****t floating around somewhere. The October date was for the physical release. But i guess people are just talking shit...

She literally said "streaming in october" in her instagram stories, so no way is something related to the dvd (sadly).

Yes and she will also premiere the new song, God is cuming, a duet with Ariana, written with Pat Leonard. Pat himself will be present in drag to introduce RuPaul new series. 

Insiders say the song God is cuming sounds similar to Like a prayer with an Erotica twist.

The remixes will be released in physical format: a limited double picture disc with photos by Ricardo and Steven Klein. A special RSD will be created to celebrate the event.

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Yes and she will also premiere the new song, God is cuming, a duet with Ariana, written with Pat Leonard. Pat himself will be present in drag to introduce RuPaul new series. 

Insiders say the song God is cuming sounds similar to Like a prayer with an Erotica twist.

and it's a rework of Warning signs

21 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The remixes will be released in physical format: a limited double picture disc with photos by Ricardo and Steven Klein. A special RSD will be created to celebrate the event.

:drama:

drag me a bitsy

My wishes:

a visual album, something like a musical with the center theme: lgtbiq with some of her songs that would fit the subject.  Something like the Beyoncé’s lemonade visual album as a gift for the gay community. But I’m expecting something like remixed&revisited part 2 to refresh Madame X before the show to release

Edited by le0nard0
Typo (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

So, so far we'll get :

- You can dance part 2

- A new ep

- Immaculate Collection remixed 2021

- a cover on Lady Gaga's Born this Way re-edition

- A duet with Ariana Grande

i still don't get why people say we get our hopes too high, we can do much better till the 24th ?

Madonna Reaction GIF

Also I think because future lovers was played she’s going to announce confessions tour with a 4K master ????

33 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

So, so far we'll get :

- You can dance part 2

- A new ep

i still don't get why people say we get our hopes too high, we can do much better till the 24th ?

Madonna Reaction GIF

And don’t forget a video for Rescue Me!

I think all those things will be packaged in a box set!

43 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

So, so far we'll get :

- You can dance part 2

- A new ep

Madonna Reaction GIF

18 minutes ago, Matty said:

Also I think because future lovers was played she’s going to announce confessions tour with a 4K master ????

9 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

And don’t forget a video for Rescue Me!

I think all those things will be packaged in a box set!

Don't forget full 4K RIT release packaged with the MXT in a special "Get Up Lisbon!" packaging

• Enrico unfeatured this topic