rafaelfroner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Why are folks using the term "overyhyped"... :lol:  It's like a few little cryptic insta posts, and an insta story. That's it. :lol:

Hahaha ikr. It's our fault for overhyping. She's hinted maybe like 2-3 times and Ricardo once. 

2 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Please no :Madonna033:

Awww cmon this would be cool. Obviously I'd want a new song or something but a Gaga and Madonna song would be WICKED

5 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Hahaha ikr. It's our fault for overhyping. She's hinted maybe like 2-3 times and Ricardo once. 

Awww cmon this would be cool. Obviously I'd want a new song or something but a Gaga and Madonna song would be WICKED

Yeah not for me, I cant stand her voice, lies, ugly face and body and existence. 

Things have reached a pretty pass
When someone pretty lower-class
Graceless and vulgar, uninspired
Can be accepted and admired 

I genuinely can't see this being anything major at all. 

She's put so much effort and insta posting attention to the Madame X Tour release that she wont want to do anything to get in the way of that. 

It will be

• An announcement she is with a new label
  • Maybe a feature in her boyf new video
  • I can potentially see her featuring on Welcome To New York Taylor Version seeing as she's been specifically talking about New York one hell of a lot recently. Maybe this will also be something to coincide with Pride Month too..and the story on the video does kind of hark back to Madonnas roots.  This is a reach though. 
  • MDNA skin has been more than a minute so unfortunately we are due something...and this is potentially what any filming has been for. The videos for the last batch were brilliant visuals so don't rule it out. 

ok that's it Freddy.

There'll be no greatest hits until the biopic. Why would they do this while theyre in the middle of a big single release campaign on streaming?

No EP, No Tour, She did Pride last time and she rarely does anything unless she has something to sell. 

I love imagining what she could do but I think the above sounds realistic to be honest. Sorry if that's a buzzkill. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna PRIDE 2021
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic