Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

TBH i'd be more than happy with some God Control remixes... That "God Is Coming" could be something... who knows...

Yes that was the other thing I forgot to add. Disco, Pride, God, the video was shot in NYC. It's the fifth anniversary of the Pulse Shooting. 

The tour version also had her dressed ad an old American President didn't it? It would be very Madonna to use this as an opportunity to poke Biden and ask him to Wake Up and finally do something.

Though good luck with that. Ya'll Americans love your fire arms. (not all of you obvs) You're so used to it being a part of life but honestly...as a Brit the thought of regular people being allowed to own a gun is absolutely mind boggling and terrifying. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont think that Madonna's photographer will shed more into the light than she will allow.
She merges all her actions step by step herself in the insta.

Well, Ricardo is a photographer and that guy whose story he repost was the head of the agency, which is mainly engaged in advertising , that is, why would they start hyping her new music.

and that rumor about the deal with the label, there is a tea about the British head of a major label group, I don't know if Madonna could be involved in this. As well as I do not understand why everyone says that it is TSwift.

So some kind of secret shooting  for the release of old buch of remixes or an announcement with the label? lol

I think maybe we will have a photo shoot with an article about Pride or some useless advert  :hallwaylaugh:

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

I dont think that Madonna's photographer will shed more into the light than she will allow.
She merges all her actions step by step herself in the insta.

Well, Ricardo is a photographer and that guy whose story he repost was the head of the agency, which is mainly engaged in advertising , that is, why would they start hyping her new music.

and that rumor about the deal with the label, there is a tea about the British head of a major label group, I don't know if Madonna could be involved in this. As well as I do not understand why everyone says that it is TSwift.

So some kind of secret shooting  for the release of old buch of remixes or an announcement with the label? lol

I think maybe we will have a photo shoot with an article about Pride or some useless advert  :hallwaylaugh:

The Taylor thing is the same sort of between projects low key thing that keeps her profile lightly active.

Also see Dua / Snoop / Ahmalik.

21 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The Taylor thing is the same sort of between projects low key thing that keeps her profile lightly active.

Also see Dua / Snoop / Ahmalik.

Well that all keeps her profile lightly active with all this messy stuff only between us fans.

GP is literally dont care 

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

36 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Those GC mixes need to come out! Come Alive as well.

I don’t get why they commissioned remixes for these tracks and decided to never release them…

I think her label got a case of the "Like a Prayers" and chickened out.

Which is why we got the IDSIF remixes instead.

12 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

They got scared of the public "perception" of the video and song.

Which is, of course, all that matters now.

How people "perceive" things. (insert eyeroll here).

I don’t get it. She released the video, and performed the song. They paid DJs to remix it. The reception of the song itself was largely praised. 

I've been saying for 20 years she should do a free Central Park show.

And I'm all for a re-do of Pride. Make the set list all the classic remixes from Peter, Victor, Junior etc that the gays made #1 on the club charts all those years. Lip sync the whole thing if you have to. 

It would be very smart if she & Gaga did something at this point. Get all those kids on her side again. Although "Babylon" would be a bit more interesting than BTW at this point.

But I'm sure it's none of the above.

30 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I've been saying for 20 years she should do a free Central Park show.

And I'm all for a re-do of Pride. Make the set list all the classic remixes from Peter, Victor, Junior etc that the gays made #1 on the club charts all those years. Lip sync the whole thing if you have to. 

It would be very smart if she & Gaga did something at this point. Get all those kids on her side again. Although "Babylon" would be a bit more interesting than BTW at this point.

But I'm sure it's none of the above.

Lol at this point a Gaga collab would be lame. It should have happened 10 years ago after SNL. But it would be great if she did one of the “reimagined” Born This Way songs. 

6 minutes ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

Well, that would be very random. It’s as if she was releasing remixes of Mer Girl. 

Lmao what no it’s not. She’s legit about to release the Madame X tour in a couple months. The Madame X era still isn’t technically over until that’s said and done

6 minutes ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

Well, that would be very random. It’s as if she was releasing remixes of Mer Girl. 

But the God Control remixes were commissioned, and promised. The tour dvd is still coming out, so it’s not like the era is completely done and over with.

Plus Mer Girl? That wasn’t even a single or ever had remixes commissioned 

51 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Lmao what no it’s not. She’s legit about to release the Madame X tour in a couple months. The Madame X era still isn’t technically over until that’s said and done

I agree, there's still time to release God Control. The Buenos Aires remixes were released around the time of the home video release for Evita (at least my memory says so).

You guys are thinking too small. I think she recorded a whole album already and threw us all off by not posting anything about it. (Because we think we know her so well, and she couldn't possibly restrain herself from posting the whole process on instagram.) 

She's gonna pull a Confessions and release it BEFORE the Madame X Tour Film arrives... and it's gonna be the banger album everybody has been wanting. 

Steven Klein

Jonas Akerlund 

Mirwais

Stuart Price

William Orbit

Mark "Spike" Stent

Donna

Niki

Kabbalah

Gaultier 

Masturbation

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna PRIDE 2021