What is Madonna's most divisive track among fans?

Lum

I was just reading a thread on another forum where people were either fully defending Till Death Do Us Part or completely trashing it. It got me thinking, which M tracks are either wholly loved or wholly hated by the fans??

54 minutes ago, Lum said:

I was just reading a thread on another forum where people were either fully defending Till Death Do Us Part or completely trashing it. It got me thinking, which M tracks are either wholly loved or wholly hated by the fans??

Years & years reading Madonna's forums taught me one thing: EVERY MADONNA' SONG IS TOTALLY LOVED OR TOTALLY HATED BY THE FANS.

Even "Like A Prayer" or "Vogue" have haters.  Confessions and MDNA are hated...

Some fans even love "Human Nature" and "Bitch, I'm Madonna" :Madonna038:

We only have one thing in common: We love her, but not for the same things.

4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Years & years reading Madonna's forums taught me one thing: EVERY MADONNA' SONG IS TOTALLY LOVED OR TOTALLY HATED BY THE FANS.

Even "Like A Prayer" or "Vogue" have haters.  Confessions and MDNA are hated...

Some fans even love "Human Nature" and "Bitch, I'm Madonna" :Madonna038:

We only have one thing in common: We love her, but not for the same things.

Human Nature was always loved until she performed the fuck out of it. Only then did I see people not like it.

3 hours ago, AModSquad said:

These 4 pop in my head instantly as being high on devisive list:

Who's That Girl

Love Song

Runaway Lover

Im So Stupid

Runaway Lover was very decisive when Music came out, I remember that clearly. Amazing was up there as well for being a complete rip-off of Beautiful Stranger and Ray Of Light. 

9 minutes ago, captainjay said:

Human Nature was always loved until she performed the fuck out of it. Only then did I see people not like it.

Not in my experience. "Human Nature" was always hated since day 1. So I'm surprised with the love I see with this song now. But you know, my corner of the world is different to the corner of your world. 

Human nature.

I really like music video but song itself? Well I'm not sure.

I know that song is important to Madonna and some fans because it is her respond to backlash of her erotica and sex book era.

But song itself...is this really great song?

To be honest I just meh...about it.

And sticky and sweet tour version makes it worse.

LMAO.

From my (less than a) year of following these forums, I would say 1) Candy Shop, 2) Spanish Lesson and 3) Human Nature. CS probably because as far as I am concerned it is a boring filler song, but Madonna seems to love it, SL because the lyrics sound so infantile to me, and HN, well I am not really sure, I quite like that song and love it even more after the jazzy version we heard on Madame X tour.