Florence Pugh to star in the biopic

artofdarkness

Today Florence Pugh shared in her stories one pic from M in the works of the script

https://www.instagram.com/stories/florencepugh/2600336769301156480/

And don't forget:

1 - that deuxmoi insider said months ago she was the one chosen to play Madonna

2 - the popjustice insider said a few weeks ago they were doing table reads with the chosen actress

Edited by artofdarkness (see edit history)

I think the Daily Mail posted she was doing it the start of the year. Course nobody likes to believe the D.M but there you go. There was a story she went to Madonna's Oscars party last year too. ... Just looked it up. Yes Apparently she did, her mum got stoned with snoop dog. haha She said in on Jimmy Kimmel. Theres probaby a youtube clip. 

Ive never seen anything she's been in so cant comment. 

11 hours ago, musicinferno said:

She looks nothing like Madonna. It should have been Julia Garner. 

She don't have to look 100% like Madonna, she has to give you the vibe was Madonna was giving back then. And they need a good actress to do that cuz Madonna was very expressive and energetic.

5 hours ago, luluthecat said:

She's a great actor. I really don't care if she doesn't look exactly like Madonna. It's way more effective having someone who can actually act.

Agreed.  I'd MUCH rather someone like Florence channel Madonna through acting than some "83 Reasons Why" skank who can't act but can look like exactly like M with makeup.

On 6/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, scallywally said:

I think the Daily Mail posted she was doing it the start of the year. Course nobody likes to believe the D.M but there you go.

That might have something to do with the... lies they print daily? Lies about celebrities, lies about politics, lies about anything that sells papers. Maybe it's that.