Florence Pugh to star in the biopic

artofdarkness

6 hours ago, madaboutM said:

I missed her IG story. Anyway, I think she’ll do amazing 

F065AD8B-162B-4C62-8BE1-10E78B307A91.jpeg

This is what I'm talking about!

Look at this picture!! 

She's openning her mouth, but she doesn't look like an idiot unlike that instagram Anna whatever impersonator.

11 hours ago, Nahual said:

Was kind of hoping for Miley, but I suppose Florence will do just fine. :Madonna042:

Love Miley but after turning a Black Mirror into a Hannah Montana episode, I wouldn't want her working on the biopic. And she has her own reputation as a musician, her image would clash with M's, especially among the young audience who knows Miley more than they do Madonna.

• 2 weeks later...

Florence doesn't look like Madonna at all. 

If they can make her look like Madonna with make-up, then it could be good. If not, then it would suck.

Overall, this girl doesn't fit Madonna's character in any way. 

Anybody who says the physical similarity doesn't matter is a liar. That is one of the most important elements of a movie. 

Hollywood is notorious for picking good-looking movie stars to portray people who weren't that pretty, but still there was some resemblance. In Madonna's case, they just need an actress who looks like Madonna a little bit.

Did everyone forget about Denisa Juhos? 

2 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

I love my horror so it definitely gave me Wicker Man vibes  (original....not the ghastly re-make). I thought it was creepy and had a couple of memorably shocking moments. 

I've never seen the wicker man remake with Nicholas Cage but i've heard it was very horrible, i'll steer clear of it lol

On 7/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, Justice said:

Florence doesn't look like Madonna at all. 

If they can make her look like Madonna with make-up, then it could be good. If not, then it would suck.

Overall, this girl doesn't fit Madonna's character in any way. 

Anybody who says the physical similarity doesn't matter is a liar. That is one of the most important elements of a movie. 

Hollywood is notorious for picking good-looking movie stars to portray people who weren't that pretty, but still there was some resemblance. In Madonna's case, they just need an actress who looks like Madonna a little bit.

Did everyone forget about Denisa Juhos? 

Yeah she looks like a drag queen version of Madonna

I don't want look alike I want actors, I want someone that makes me believe I'm seeing Madonna, not someone that makes see they are wearing a  bad wig.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Yeah she looks like a drag queen version of Madonna

I don't want look alike I want actors, I want someone that makes me believe I'm seeing Madonna, not someone that makes see they are wearing a  bad wig.

She looks like a drag queen, but only on that poster.

She looks great on these pics:

Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-8.28.37-AM.png?resize=766,960    madonna-and-the-breakfast-club-review.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl=1

Nobody said Madonna should be played by a bad actress who only looks like her. Both things (the look and the acting) are important.

20 minutes ago, Justice said:

She looks like a drag queen, but only on that poster.

She looks great on these pics:

Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-8.28.37-AM.png?resize=766,960    madonna-and-the-breakfast-club-review.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl=1

Nobody said Madonna should be played by a bad actress who only looks like her. Both things (the look and the acting) are important.

Exactly that's why lookalikes and over fabricated don't cut it for me. I prefer the pose and the natural flow.

And Florence has that. You know is someone that would study Madonna and bring her personality rather that someone trying to imitate her.

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 14.39.40.png

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 14.39.56.png

On 7/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, cake said:

i'd like to see someone who's already well established and famous play to M. These young actresses get swallowed by the role of Madonna. Scarlett Johansson.. are you available? And Toni Collette for Paula!

I feel the opposite. If someone is famous in their own right, it is going to be hard to see them as Madonna. I tend to like indie movies for that reason. I can never see big stars as a different character. 

On 6/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, madaboutM said:

I missed her IG story. Anyway, I think she’ll do amazing 

F065AD8B-162B-4C62-8BE1-10E78B307A91.jpeg

if she's playing madonna in Rebel Heart era but if its dancer madonna, this girl will have to pull a Christian Bale/Jared Leto...