Why Is Madonna Silent On #FreeBritney?

51 minutes ago, stancherry said:

I'm a Britney fan myself.. I didn't state that as a fact, but i guess there are people around not believing it's all true. I'm confuesed myself, sinse she didn't seem to have a bad relationship with her father.

We've known she has had issues with her father since the inception of a c-ship. She has been against her father being in charge ever since then. Even before that, she had issues growing up with him. Just because it's not always been publicised doesn't mean it isn't happening behind closed doors. Numerous people have come out in support of Britney and talked about the things they've seen happen to her because of her father, or some of the things her father made her do.

And i have friends who work in the PR sector (Universal Music), which is why i'm very sceptical.

Oh, sure. Let me claim to have friends who work with Jamie Spears who have told me that he is actually a giant lizard mutant. We can all play that game!

I'm not familiar with the US American laws and don't know if it's possible to insert that "vaginal thing" against your will, even if you're consuming drugs / facing mental heath issues.

She didn't specify that they put it in her, but more that they refuse to let her take it out. She could have easily chosen to get an IUD herself pre C-SHIP and they refused to let her remove it since. Either way, it's very easy to do it. Disabled women are frequently sterilized in the States.

You claim this is a publicity stunt...for what exactly? How is this at all beneficial for any party in the situation? Stop being so dense.

it's uncharacteristic of Madonna to get publicly involved in a dispute like this. Perhaps it has to do with her Kabbalah beliefs or something. There has been this connection between M and Brit over the years so i'd love Madonna to show her support. Maybe she will eventually.

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

perhaps because she knows it's a publicity stunt?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

I'm a Britney fan myself.. I didn't state that as a fact, but i guess there are people around not believing it's all true. I'm confuesed myself, sinse she didn't seem to have a bad relationship with her father. And i have friends who work in the PR sector (Universal Music), which is why i'm very sceptical. I'm not familiar with the US American laws and don't know if it's possible to insert that "vaginal thing" against your will, even if you're consuming drugs / facing mental heath issues.

e639c49e13f2017905eb8acfa618fb0b?width=1

2 hours ago, stancherry said:

perhaps because she knows it's a publicity stunt?

So when she ends up "mysteriously dead" in the coming weeks or months due to this bombshell, it'll be good to go back to this post and recall when Britney was simply pulling a publicity stunt for a new album and tour!!!1

6 hours ago, nodoman said:

since when has madonna been vocal about every other issue? she does it selectively, just like most people – at least publicly. also the term "friend" is used pretty loosely in the US, more so among celebrity "friends."

I mean she posted on many celebrities she worked with and many deaths. Britney was someone she appeared with live many times and seemed to care for, so she doesn’t have to die to evoke a reaction from Madonna or other celebrities. Because that seems to be the only thing that gets people to fake-care

Just now, stancherry said:

I hope i'm wrong, but isn't it reasonable to be sceptical these days? I appreciate Britney as a person and artist, but we never know how pervert the PR / Showindustry might be. Huge companies and mafia are operating the media business. It doesn't have anything to do with her, i "hope" it's a stunt, otherwise this whole situation is similar to Michael Jackson and all the shit that was surrounding him. Brit doesn't seem to have that "vain" type of personality as M does, which could be a buffer against the requirements of that aggressive business. We all knew, that Brit was "forced" to do more than she was able to do and her artistic choices were involuntarily imposed upon her. I'm from Europe and people are perceiving the US American press as "cheap / yellow press level", which contributed to my assumption it might be a "publicity stunt", although we should all agree that the press will make money from that court testimony. Surely Britney is no longer that emotionally involved and has become very resilient  during the past years.

Maybe she's just been very busy and stressed over her Pride appearance? She sure isn't the type to stand back and wait for solid facts, we know that. Her research is often a bit on the surface. Maybe she'll post a free Britney story in the next few days. But I still don't think it's necessary. I don't know if raising awareness can help Brit at this point.

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

What I find is odd, is that all this fanfare, giving a speech for 30 minutes about not wanting it, and then at the end the Judge asked if they want to file a petition to overturn it, to which the lawyer said, we'll think about it.

WTF.

Aren't lawyers supposed to say that to anything before they discuss with the client? Plus I don't even think she hired her own lawyer, she said she wasn't allowed to. I hope they work for her best interest.

1 minute ago, Blue Prince said:

Aren't lawyers supposed to say that to anything before they discuss with the client? Plus I don't even think she hired her own lawyer, she said she wasn't allowed to. I hope they work for her best interest.

Well given it was a court hearing about it,  and her speech to get rid of it, it's surprising that one had not already been lodged. Like I thought her speech was in support of it, but one hadn't been lodged - I'm confused.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

What I find is odd, is that all this fanfare, giving a speech for 30 minutes about not wanting it, and then at the end the Judge asked if they want to file a petition to overturn it, to which the lawyer said, we'll think about it.

WTF.

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

Did y’all listen to the hearing? Her lawyer literally bowed out and said Britney should rehire for her best interest 

7 hours ago, Jackie said:

WTF.

Her lawyer, Sam Ingham, was not hired by her. She has not been allowed to choose her own counsel. Her lawyer is very much part of the same game as Jamie and the rest of them. He has no desire to see the c-ship end because it brings him a lot of money, too. He never told Britney she could petition to file it and she had no access to any resources to do research about the c-ship until very recently.

12 minutes ago, heartcore said:

Her lawyer, Sam Ingham, was not hired by her. She has not been allowed to choose her own counsel. Her lawyer is very much part of the same game as Jamie and the rest of them. He has no desire to see the c-ship end because it brings him a lot of money, too. He never told Britney she could petition to file it and she had no access to any resources to do research about the c-ship until very recently.

Ah right - that explains it!

On 6/25/2021 at 5:24 AM, eXtremeOccident said:

Additionally, for all members here who haven't listened to the whole thing -- bear with it, it's 25 minutes....and horrifying, enough to make you feel absolutely sick to your stomach -- but you need to listen to it from start to finish to get the full context of what happened yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEs0yRqAt8

What a crazy nightmare.
It sounds like things are bound to become even dirtier. Could she seek asylum outside the USA to escape this weird “law”?

I don’t think her fans can “free” her. I’d be happy for her if public pressure could do that.

So this movie is much closer to the truth than I imagined.

So who still wants to be in the entertainment business? 
kill me suicide GIF by Bachelor in Paradise