Madonna building recording studio on Hamptons estate

Brendanlovesu1

Jetsetter Madonna may be planning to spend more time out East.

The Material Girl’s Bridgehampton home is getting the pop star treatment, with a recording studio in the works on her 58-acre estate, Page Six has exclusively learned.

A source tells us that designer and builder Jeffrey Collé — who specializes in ultra-luxury Hamptons homes —  worked on the planning, designing and permitting of the project.

Colle also confirmed the news to us.

According to his bio, the design guru has worked with Wall Street moguls and celebs such as Alec Baldwin and Donna Karan. He also worked on a recording studio for Billy Joel in the Piano Man’s Shelter Island home.

Madonna moved into her Hamptons manse in 2015. Farrell Building Co. started building the estate in 2013, with permits at the time showing the home would have eight bedrooms, a finished basement with two staff bedrooms, as well as a heated pool and spa.

The sprawling estate is located next to a horse farm she bought from photographer Kelly Klein, bringing the span of her property up to 58 acres.

The “True Blue” singer — who, at 62, played a wild Pride show in the Meatpacking District on Thursday night — is also an equestrian. She broke multiple bones in a horseback riding accident in 2005 and reportedly fell off a horse in the Hamptons in 2009. In April, she posted an image of herself back in the saddle captioned, “Never say never.”

The Queen of Pop has lived in London and Lisbon and also has a penthouse on the Upper East Side.

She just plunked down a whopping $19.3 million for The Weeknd’s sprawling Hidden Hills, Calif., spread this April. That home is set on three acres and features seven bedrooms, nine and a half bathrooms, a double-height ceiling, a chef’s kitchen and an entertainer’s bar.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/28/madonna-building-recording-studio-on-hamptons-estate/

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

No sign of any musical slowing down soon then.

We love to see it.

Maybe the begining of a less structured more free release strategy like many other modern artists. 

Possibly but this is isn't her first home recording studio as she had one in London too I believe.

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

We all thought it would be Golden Floor feat The Weeknd, when it actually is Feat Countess LuAnn :Madonna016:

Money Can’t Buy You Class the Re-Up

Sonja would be so mad that Luann actually got to party with Madonna. 

200.gif

What about Viva La Virgin? Jovani-fy My Love? Chic C'est La Nature Humaine? Money Can't Cry For Me Argentina?

I think she’s had a home studio for a while now, I’m sure when the Rebel Heart tracks leaked it was reported that she mixed them herself at home overnight in an interview she did. Also with the “Levitating” vocals, she could have easily done those at a home studio during lockdown. I know her London home had a film edit suite in the basement so it would make sense to have some kind of recording setup for voice overs or overdubs.