Madame X Tour Streaming on Paramount+ | October

Shoful

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

Do we know if something from Paramount+ (that i was today years old when i learnt what it was) got later a physical release?

How would we know when it literally launched in March? :thinker:  Somehow I doubt it, but I'm also not picking up yet another streaming service I don't need for poor quality video!

Paramount + is a legit hyped up platform. I mean Beyoncé launched her last video album on Disney + and this is just the same. 
Also I didn’t hear any complaints when RHT was launched on the hasbeen HBO wannabe Showtime… 
Most likely they paid her more than she made off the entire tour ?

Now can someone explain to me the random drag queen video? Am I missing something? What’s up with that?

2 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Good luck trying to sell it on BluRay afterwards when the whole world will have Torrented it. 

The only people buying her blurays are the diehard loyal fans anyway. Although we have some bad dvd covers, I'm hopeful for a beautiful release. RHT cover was a step in the right direction and I love the Madame X artwork.

42 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Paramount + is a legit hyped up platform. I mean Beyoncé launched her last video album on Disney + and this is just the same. 
Also I didn’t hear any complaints when RHT was launched on the hasbeen HBO wannabe Showtime… 

Now can someone explain to me the random drag queen video? Am I missing something? What’s up with that?

THANK YOU!!! Paramount + is one of the bigger streaming services coming onto the scene! When you think of streaming services you think of: Netflix, Disney +, Hulu, HBO Max, and Paramount +

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Paramount + literally has 36 Million subscribers. It obviously won't be able to compete with Netflix and Disney + but it's only slightly trailing behind HBO and Hulu when it only launched a couple months ago. The iCarly revamp was a success from what I heard.

I can’t speak for everyone but I got the one month free membership to watch a cbs show that was on there and it was nothing else I cared for so I assumed I’d cancel when the trial is over. During that month they added a ton of new content that’s much better than the crap Netflix is peddling and now I’m continuing my membership.

If they keep it up, by October they’ll be surpassing HBO Max.

As for people in countries where it’s not available, they have partnerships with other major local streaming platforms where the concert will be available.

Paramount+ is an MTV familiar, so if this concert does well, maybe they'll ask her to do an MTV Unplugged. In Latin America these kind of live concerts are a before and after of artists, some have been very succesful and have gave some artists credibility, like Shakira, Thalia, Soda Stereo. I believe Madonna needs one, not necesarily MTV Unplugged, but whatever kind of live SERIOUS totally 1000% live record. BTW i like Paramount+ way more than Netflix, it offers so much quality for less price, it just has little catalogue here in Mexico, but as others say, it is growing, in fact a lot of old shows from like Nickelodeon are getting new seasons exclusively there. It is V.I.P., it is better than Netflix. Netflix is just for teens addicted to capitalist forms, not sorry

Such a mistep for her though. She’d cut off her nose to spite her own face at times. 
Madame X being on Netflix or Amazon Prime is more important than the few extra quid she’d get from Paramount feckin plus. 
Isn’t the whole point of this entire period leading up to the biopic to make Madonna more accessible to the old general public? Her singles EPs on streaming, her classic videos upload in HD quality. Her socials celebrating these anniversaries with additional content. 

I mean werq mom and all that but for the sake of a few tweaks to the format for a public broadcast? Like … Amazon Prime would have let you do your thing and would tie in with the world of Madame X stuff. 

In the UK just get a free months trial VPN and a free months trial Paramount + or i dont know if users can share their passwords or of course just get Kodi for free and for great 4k streaming add on real debrid so cheap but so worth it. 

I think Paramount + maybe launching here this year, it has in other places. In the UK its got a deal with channel 5. lol Hopefully if all else fails she might save a separate deal for the UK with Sky or something. She knows where the fans are and how to make money! We got the last tour on normal TV even though it was on Showtime. No need to worry. 

Plus itll probably be uploaded by time everybodys picked up their clutched pearls on here.  

11 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

about the impersonator video... I guess Madonna was so ashamed with the news (Paramount+) that used another person figure to spread the word. 

Impersonator = cause it´s a woman. Drag queen is used only for men. 

1 minute ago, Dj Garrido said:

about the impersonator video... I guess Madonna was so ashamed with the news (Paramount+) that used another person figure to spread the word. 

Impersonator = cause it´s a woman. Drag queen is used only for men. 

1. I assumed it’s a guy.

2. Women can totally be Drag Queens.