Madame X Tour Streaming on Paramount+ | October

Shoful

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

OK, enough... I'm So FED Up with so called Madonna fans... Who would not stop whining and crying and complaining that the Madame X Tour will not be released on Netflix... Get real people... Get a life. Wake up. The lady at 60 (back then) offered us a brilliant album (though she's a millionaire and could not care less about releasing a new lp, one of her best ever by the way), plus one of her best tours ever, she suffered physically for a year, in her flesh while your were just sitting on your chair, to be on stage during more than 2 hours, sweating as much as she could just to give you the time of your life and you, spoiled children, you're just complaining that you will not get access to the program instantly by pressing a button with your thumb on your remote control but will have to look for it (like 30 minutes or so,... ) and download it? If Madonna was THAT lazy and dumb, you would not even have a Madame X Tour to attend or to watch on TV... So... Give the Lady a fucking break, move your lazy ass and just go for it, on forums or torrent... "Never take no for an answer" she once said and you were there applausing the speech, with warmth and tears in your eyes (back then) ... Now, it's high time to show that you've understood her message well. If not with your brain, at least with your heart. #WakeUp

Agree with everything that u said... but... Why so much effort from her side if only 10% of the viewers can access to that platform? Makes no sense. Since Hard Candy every move seems wasted opportunity, with a few exceptions.
That's why we are angry. 

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Agree with everything that u said... but... Why so much effort from her side if only 10% of the viewers can access to that platform? Makes no sense. Since Hard Candy every move seems wasted opportunity, with a few exceptions.
That's why we are angry. 

There has been no official announcement yet. We don't know what platforms will stream the Madame X Tour in Europe yet. 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:36 PM, thegoldencalf said:

Ummm no! They can still be Drag QUEENS! 

7D029EBB-407A-419B-B7AB-4FA0D15F6E0E.gif.6ff5d63c86c1f5c9eef0bae15e6937fd.gif

And MAdonna is the Queen of them all! :smile::tongue:

21 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

I can't believe that Paramount+ is available for Latin America but not for Europe... :dead: Latin American power!!! :Madonna031:

In Europe we only have Good Stuff...and some of it comes from Latin America, like Shakira, for example, or bananas. the other stuff I don't use it. :tongue:

17 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I saw a recent Reddit thread the other day about Truth or Dare. Thousands of comments calling her a sociopath. The general reaction recently to the Pride event, anywhere outside of this forum really...scathing.

It seems like the only thing that would get a HUGE general public interest in the biopic is if it has many young stars that are hot right now starring in it/ cameos. I love her, am looking forward to it and will be thrilled to be proven wrong. 

Why they call her that? She has a huge ego...but.

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

OK, enough... I'm So FED Up with so called Madonna fans... Who would not stop whining and crying and complaining that the Madame X Tour will not be released on Netflix... Get real people... Get a life. Wake up. The lady at 60 (back then) offered us a brilliant album (though she's a millionaire and could not care less about releasing a new lp, one of her best ever by the way), plus one of her best tours ever, she suffered physically for a year, in her flesh while your were just sitting on your chair, to be on stage during more than 2 hours, sweating as much as she could just to give you the time of your life and you, spoiled children, you're just complaining that you will not get access to the program instantly by pressing a button with your thumb on your remote control but will have to look for it (like 30 minutes or so,... ) and download it? If Madonna was THAT lazy and dumb, you would not even have a Madame X Tour to attend or to watch on TV... So... Give the Lady a fucking break, move your lazy ass and just go for it, on forums or torrent... "Never take no for an answer" she once said and you were there applausing the speech, with warmth and tears in your eyes (back then) ... Now, it's high time to show that you've understood her message well. If not with your brain, at least with your heart. #WakeUp

The album is brilliant, agree. 

Admired her for doing the tour when she was injuried, but I also thought she should have stoped. Her health and well being is more important than a tour. 

This "gourmet" release sucks, Even if i think you are right about the 30 minutes looking for it. By the way the only thing I will move looking for it is my fingers. My ass, no. :tongue:

My heart is just a muscle.  About not taking a no for an answer...Mmmm sometimes we have to (giving or taking) (even Madonna needs that). 

8 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

That's why we are angry. 

Agree.

20 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I saw a recent Reddit thread the other day about Truth or Dare. Thousands of comments calling her a sociopath. The general reaction recently to the Pride event, anywhere outside of this forum really...scathing.

That's just one place. Also, thsts on the internet. Life doesn’t live on the internet.

I've seen a lot of praise from her Pride performance. I was expecting a mockery, but there were many that appreciated what she did.

When I look at the situation, it amazes me that Mylene Farmer recorded her concert in June of 2019, had it presented in theaters in several countries on November 7th and released it on both Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos and Blu-ray in December of that same year.

While Madonna's tour took two and a half years to come to a service non-Americans don't have access to, after extensive edits, with no information about a home video release.

These women are almost the same age, but one is far more productive lately.

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

41 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

When I look at the situation, it amazes me that Mylene Farmer recorded her concert in June of 2019, had it presented in theaters in several countries on November 7th and released it on both Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos and Blu-ray in December of that same year.

While Madonna's tour took two and a half years to come to a service non-Americans don't have access to, after extensive edits, with no information about a home video release.

Yet MF is mainly known in french speaking countries and former Russia, ukraine, Belarus...

On 7/9/2021 at 5:19 AM, musicinferno said:

Also, remember that Netflix doesn't usually allow their movies to be released on physical format and that might have been a deal breaker for Madonna.

Yes I think you may be onto something there. Although in saying that I’m not anticipating a physical release until sometime next year. (If at all.)

17 hours ago, Warm Gun said:

Nothing against Mylene farmer thats great!! But I doubt shed be negotiating with different streaming formats and lawyers with paperwork and the network deciding when it will be out. 

On 7/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, Pootz333 said:

Yes, cause people usually go on Reddit to say nice things... :smile:

On 7/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Shoful said:

200.gif200.gif

It is interesting to compare these two scenes.

Madonna's face looks so plastic and the wig looks like a wig in Medellin.  On the other hand,  her look in Madame X introduction trailer/documentary  is so natural.

It was unnecessary to make her face so white.

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

When do you think we’ll get a trailer?

It should be released at this point.

I wonder if we will get a promo video before that.

It seems she made Killers video, judging by her Instagram. 

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

It is interesting to compare these two scenes.

Madonna's face looks so plastic and the wig looks like a wig in Medellin.  On the other hand,  her look in Madame X introduction trailer/documentary  is so natural.

It was unnecessary to make her face so white.

It should be released at this point.

I wonder if we will get a promo video before that.

It seems she made Killers video, judging by her Instagram. 

It was definitely an interesting choice. If you see the photos from that intro trailer they also made her face really white. I wonder why. It looks weird. 

Did we get a promo video before the Showtime premier of RHT? What do you mean Killers video?

42 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Did we get a promo video before the Showtime premier of RHT? What do you mean Killers video?

Vogue was used for promotion of MDNA tour.

LFL, D&D and Material Girl. Material Girl was released before, while LFL and D&D were released on YT around the same time as the release of the DVD. 

The clip she posted on Instagram, where she sings Killers. Is that some kind of effect or a real thing? She didn't use that costume on the tour, so maybe she filmed something. 

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

Vogue was used for promotion of MDNA tour.

LFL, D&D and Material Girl. Material Girl was released before, while LFL and D&D were released on YT around the same time as the release of the DVD. 

The clip she posted on Instagram, where she sings Killers. Is that some kind of effect or a real thing? She didn't use that costume on the tour, so maybe she filmed something. 

Oh wow so there’s definitely hope!

It was an impersonator. Not her at all in the video