Madame X Tour Streaming on Paramount+ | October

Shoful

4 hours ago, playpause said:

Srsly there are people on this forum who can't tell when it's NOT Madonna on an Instagram post?

Jeez you're killing me.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

She does change her features quite often though…

Since nobody was commenting on the fact that it was not her in the video I started doubting myself for thinking it’s a male impersonator. ??

19 hours ago, Shoful said:

It was an impersonator. Not her at all in the video 

I thought that, but then I thought maybe it was really her with some weird effect or whatever.

17 hours ago, playpause said:

Srsly there are people on this forum who can't tell when it's NOT Madonna on an Instagram post?

200323071555-madonna-instagram-coronavirus-super-169.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, thegoldencalf said:

If it’s true that Paramount + is planning to absorb VH1 and MTV its a great move.

They're already reeling in the gay/gay friendly demographic by streaming the new season of Drag Race which used to be on VH1

Exactly. It is a very good move. ViacomCBS is the parent company of Paramount+. They already own MTV, VH1, BET, Logo, Showtime, Paramount Studios, etc. Lots of channels. Lots of material. And ViacomCBS is one of the "Big 6" media companies, meaning they are one of the most powerful on the planet. The only reason why their numbers aren't as huge as other streaming platforms is because they're newer...but no doubt they are probably going to grow into one of the major players soon enough. All of the 'Big 6' media companies are staking their claim of the streaming market over the next few years. Netflix is no longer the only major player in the game.

Anyone comparing this to Meerkat or any of those other small-time start-up digital services simply has no idea what they're talking about...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ViacomCBS

• 5 weeks later...